The Black Farmer Premium Pork Sausages 400g
The Black Farmer
Keep refrigerated. Once opened use within 2 days. Do not exceed use by date.
This product contains raw meat and should be cooked according to packet instructions.
Suitable for home freezing: Freeze on day of purchase and use within 1 month. For freezing guidelines consult manufacturer's handbook.
To defrost: Defrost thoroughly in the refrigerator before cooking. Once defrosted do not re-freeze.
Use by date on front of pack
Cooking Instructions - General. Remove all packaging. All appliances vary, the following are guidelines only.; Grill - From Chilled. Preheat grill to medium. Place on rack for 12-15 minutes. Turn occasionally.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Preheat oven to 190°C, 375°F, Gas 5. Place in roasting tin for 25-30 minutes. Turn half way through cooking.; Shallow Fry - From Chilled. Heat a dessert spoon of oil in a frying pan. Fry on a medium heat for 8-10 minutes, turning regularly. Drain before serving.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
The Black Farmer Ltd,
St Giles on the Heath,
Sleeve & Tray
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Sleeve - Card - Widely Recycled
6 Premium Pork Sausages
Full Product Name:
6 Premium Pork Sausages
Produced in the UK with British outdoor bred pork
Assured Food Standards Pork, Produced with British outdoor bred pork from farms approved by Freedom Food to strict RSPCA welfare standards
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten, Contains Soya, Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Pork (90%), Water, Soya Bean Flour, Salt, Dextrose, Spices, Herbs, Stabiliser: E451 (i), Preservative: E221 (Sodium Sulphite), Antioxidants: E300, E330, Herb & Spice Extracts, Filled into Natural Pork Casings
|Typical Values||Per 100g As Sold|
Sweet glazed sausages and onions cooked in crisp golden batter are a winning combination and a great family favourite. This recipe adds a new twist to the traditional recipe.
1 hr 3 mins
This classic British dish is perfect comfort food.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 01-Sep-2015 at 00:23. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.