Offer - The Glenlivet 12 Year Old Malt Whisky 35cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
12 years of age
Distilled, matured and bottled in Scotland
Single malt scotch whisky
George Smith's definitive legacy.
The Glenlivet 12 year old is perfectly balanced with a lively gold colour and playful interlacing of floral and fruit aromas.
Colour - bright and lively gold.
Nose - vibrant aromas of summer meadows and tropical fruits, notably pineapple.
Palate - floral notes, smooth and sweet fruit notes of fresh peaches and pears, vanilla.
Finish - marzipan and fresh hazelnuts.
In 1824, George Smith established his distillery in the remote and wild location of Glenlivet. Here, he found the perfect conditions to craft the definitive Single Malt Whisky. Through this timeless primeval valley run the icy waters of the river Livet. Its name, "smooth flowing one" in Gaelic, reflects the Glenlivet's beautifully rich and elegant flavours.
High up in the remote area of Glenlivet, George Smith was the first to produce a whisky of such exceptional quality that it went on to define the taste of Speyside.
His definitive single malt inspired so many other distilleries to adopt the appellation 'Glenlivet', that it became known as the "Longest Glen in Scotland". In 1884 a legal agreement was reached to distinguish Smith's original whisky by referring to it exclusively as 'The Glenlivet'.
14 UK Units
Enjoy the Glenlivet responsibly.
For more information visit www.drinkaware.co.uk
High up in the remote area of Glenlivet, George Smith was the first to produce a whisky of such exceptional quality that it went to define the taste of speyside.
His definitive single malt inspired so many other distilleries to adopt the appellation 'Glenlivet', that it became known as the "Longest Glenn in Scotland". In 1884 a legal agreement was reached to distinguish Smith's original whisky by referring to it exclusively as 'The Glenlivet'.
Floral notes, smooth and sweet fruit notes of fresh peaches and pears, vanilla.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
An American inspired dish using rump, sirloin or rib-eye steaks in a simple and tasty whisky and soy marinade for maximum flavour.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 02-Mar-2015 at 00:59. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.