Offer - The Ned Sauvignon Blanc 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
£7.99 per 75cl
- Brands: The Ned
- Grape Varieties: Sauvignon Blanc
- Wine Styles: Dry
- Countries: Marlborough
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Vegetarian
- Options: On Offer
- Price Ranges: £6 to £8
- Wine Cellar: White, Decanter
Store in cool dark place.
100% Sauvignon Blanc
The exotic citrus fuelled aromatic thread that dominates the nose, carries through to a taut yet richly textured palate that contrasts explosive flavour with mouth-watering acidity; each a hallmark of genuine cool climate winegrowing and superior fruit concentration
Whilst classically matched with most seafood why not push the boundaries and try the Ned Sauvignon 2015 with your favourite sushi set (maybe sans the wasabi - in the first instance, at least!).
Marisco Vineyards Limited
Named after the tallest peak in the Wither Hills range - The Ned is an iconic symbol of Marlborough and therefore an appropriate brand name for one of New Zealand's fastest growing wine brands. Brent and Rosemary Marris founded Marisco Vineyards in 2003 and launched their new company with wine brand The Ned.
Set under the watchful eyes of the Southern Alps lie Marisco Vineyards, home of dynamic wine brand - THE NED
Temperature controlled fermentation in stainless steel tanks with carefully selected yeast strains, chosen for their ability to capture the true essence of Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc.
Return To Address
Country of Origin
Produced and bottled by:
Marisco Vineyards Limited,
Pack - Glass
Full Product Name:
Sauvignon Blanc - White New Zealand Wine
Wine of New Zealand
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
This warming dish makes the most of Fenland celery's unique nutty-sweet flavour and is an ideal side dish to serve with a Sunday roast.
1 hr 40 mins
A sensational dish made in no time at all.
This baked risotto is easy enough to make for a mid week meal, although it's just as suited to entertaining.
1 hr 10 mins
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.