Tick Tock Organic Rooibos Redbush Tea 40 per pack
Tick Tock's deep colour and full taste make a delicious cup of tea. Gentle, naturally caffeine free and brimming with rooibos goodness, all natural Tick Tock can be enjoyed at any time - morning, noon and night.
The Tick Tock family have been makers of rooibos tea ever since Grandfather Benjamin Ginsberg perfected the delicious brew in 1903
A tea pioneer, he was the first to use traditional tea techniques to cure the wild rooibos plant found only in South Africa's magnificent Cedarberg mountains.
Over 100 years later, we continue to make Tick Tock to his original specifications.
A Tea for Any Time
Specially selected pure organic rooibos. Harvested by hand and made naturally in the clear Cedarberg mountain air.
Tick Tock Original Rooibos, Earl Grey, Organic Green Rooibos, Tea Lemon & Ginger, Vanilla Chai, Vanilla
Preparation and Usage
Try Tick Tock with or without milk. It also tastes great with lemon, or as an iced tea with mint.
Add freshly boiled water and brew for 2-4 minutes. Sweeten with sugar or honey to taste. Delicious with or without milk. Also with lemon, or as an iced tea with mint.
Country of Packing
Tick Tock Teas Ltd,
PO Box 125,
Carton box recyclable
Full Product Name:
Organic Rooibos Redbush Tea
Store in a cool dry place away from strong light and odours.
Packed in the United Kingdom from imported ingredients
EU Organic - GB-ORG-04, Non-EU Agriculture, Organic Food Federation, Certified Organic
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Organic Rooibos Tea (Aspalathus Linearis)
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Oct-2016 at 01:08. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.