Offer - Tidman's Natural Rock Salt 500g
Bring out the flavour of your food with pure white Rock Salt crystals of superior quality. Prepared without artificial additives, it is extracted from ancient rock deposits.
Rock Salt is a natural seasoning containing important minerals essential for a healthy diet. For centuries it has been used to preserve and improve the taste and texture of food.
Why not try:
- Rubbing into meat, chicken and potatoes for crispy crackling and skin.
- As a topping on Italian Focaccia bread.
- Sprinkle over roast potatoes and chips.
- Pickling vegetables to enhance flavour.
- In baking bread for a golden crust.
- Add to soups, casseroles and stock for a special flavour.
- Baking fish in for succulence.
- In marinades, dressings and chutney.
Preparation and Usage
Why not try: Rubbing into meat, chicken and potatoes for a crispy crackling and skin. As a topping on Italian focaccia bread. Sprinkling over roast potatoes and chips. Pickling vegetables to enhance flavour. In baking bread for a golden crust. Adding to soups, casseroles and stocks for a special flavour. Baking fish in salt for succulence. In marinades, dressings and chutneys.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
The Maldon Crystal Salt Company Limited, Maldon, Essex, England.
Cardboard box recyclable.
Full Product Name:
Natural Rock Salt
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Rock Salt containing Anti-caking Agent E535 and E500.
The cucumber and lime make this a refreshing summer drink with a hint of citrus tanginess.
A classic French duck dish. Delicious any time of the year. Serve with mash and red wine sauce or shred over a salad.
3 hrs 50 mins
The perfect roast requires floury potatoes - desiree, maris piper and kling edwards are the best options. Cut them at sharp angles to ensure crispy corners and parboil them with their peelings in muslin to improve their flavour. When it comes to the Great Fat Debate, Nigella thinks goose gives the ultimate crispiness while Heston favours beef dripping for serious flavour. Cook's tip: Use fine polenta instead of flour to make these crispy roasties gluten free.
1 hr 5 mins
Squash and sage are a well-loved combination, served here with walnut pesto and feta.
This is a really old recipe, rooted in Trapani, a port town in Sicily and adaprted from the more famous and classic basil pesto. Trapanesi substituted local ingredients such as tomatoes and almonds for the basil and pine nuts, creating this beautiful summery pasta sauce.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 19-Feb-2017 at 01:57. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.