Tidman's Natural Rock Salt 500g
Bring out the flavour of your food with pure white Rock Salt crystals of superior quality. Prepared without artificial additives, it is extracted from ancient rock deposits.
Rock Salt is a natural seasoning containing important minerals essential for a healthy diet. For centuries it has been used to preserve and improve the taste and texture of food.
- Brands: Tidyman
Why not try:
- Rubbing into meat, chicken and potatoes for crispy crackling and skin.
- As a topping on Italian Focaccia bread.
- Sprinkle over roast potatoes and chips.
- Pickling vegetables to enhance flavour.
- In baking bread for a golden crust.
- Add to soups, casseroles and stock for a special flavour.
- Baking fish in for succulence.
- In marinades, dressings and chutney.
Preparation and Usage
Why not try: Rubbing into meat, chicken and potatoes for a crispy crackling and skin. As a topping on Italian focaccia bread. Sprinkling over roast potatoes and chips. Pickling vegetables to enhance flavour. In baking bread for a golden crust. Adding to soups, casseroles and stocks for a special flavour. Baking fish in salt for succulence. In marinades, dressings and chutneys.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
The Maldon Crystal Salt Company Limited, Maldon, Essex, England.
Cardboard box recyclable.
Rock Salt containing Anti-caking Agent E535 and E500.
This retro classic is a perfect alternative to canapés at a drinks party; your friends won’t be going home hungry!
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
This is a Danish classic, made with chicken or turkey instead of veal
This recipe for focaccia by Nick Malgieri for Meat Free Monday makes a great side dish.
2 hrs 7 mins
This Treacle-Cured Salmon is a delicious alternative to smoked salmon. It is ideal for the festive season because you can prepare it ahead of time and it will last for up to a week in the fridge. The fresh and zingy cucumber pickle offers a sharp contrast to the richness of the salmon. Part of our Daily Brunch with Ocado recipe collection.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 31-Mar-2015 at 02:57. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.