Tilda Pure Basmati Rice 1kg
Tilda Pure Basmati combines beautifully with ingredients you may never have considered before.
Why not try our range of 2-minute Tilda Steamed Basmati recipe rices.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Hob - From Ambient. Allow 60g of uncooked rice per person (approx. 1/2 cup).
1 measure dry rice: 2 measures water.
For best results we recommend you soak the rice in cold water for 30 minutes, then rinse in a sieve with cold water.
1. Take a large pan and add 2 measures of cold water to 1 measure of Basmati.
2. Bring to the boil, reduce to a low heat, cover and simmer for 10-12 mins until the water is absorbed. Avoid opening the lid or stirring the rice.
3. Remove form heat, stand covered for 5 mins.
4. Lightly fork through the grains before serving.
Alternatively rinse uncooked rice with cold water. Add to a large pan of boiling water, cook on medium heat for 10-12 mins. Drain well and stand for 3 mins. Lightly fork through grains and serve.
Return To Address
PO Box 550,
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
PO Box 550,
Free form added colours, preservatives and flavours
Full Product Name:
Pure Basmati Rice
Milled and packed in the UK from an imported ingredients
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten, Free From Lactose
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Pure Basmati Rice Sun-Kissed Legendary Rice, Nothing Else
|Typical Values||Per 100g Uncooked||Per 180g Cooked Serving*|
|(of which saturates)||0.2g||0.1g|
|(of which sugars)||0.5g||0.3g|
|*Values based on recommended cooking instructions|
Lisa's Tip: This recipe is so simple but gives a huge flavour boost. The rice gets a slightly sweet and nutty flavour so its a perfect complement to Asian cooking. If you are making a curry, fish, spicy stir fry or even a roast chicken, this rice will be a great side!
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 30-Sep-2016 at 03:35. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.