Tilda Wholegrain Basmati Rice 500g
Our brown basmati has the bran layer intact providing natural goodness and a nutty flavour.
The Tilda Basmati Promise:
- Naturally sun-kissed, matured grains for exceptional taste
- Each batch is purity tested to remove inferior grains
Our love for this ancient delicacy means we never compromise; only exceptional is ever good enough to carry our name.
Using the finest quality grains means our Basmati is simply full of natural goodness with a wonderful aroma and a nutty flavour that you'll adore from the very first taste.
Your kitchen deserves the best; trust us to bring you rice like no other you'll find on Earth and that you'll always be proud to serve.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Hob - From Ambient. How to cook:
Allow 60g of rice per person (approx. 1/2 cup)
1. Bring a large pan of water to the boil.
2. Stir in rice and return to a medium boil
Cook for 25 minutes.
3. Drain well, stand for 3 minutes and lightly fork through the grains before serving.
Preparation and Usage
There are many different ways to cook rice - this one is really simple:
1. Add 60g of Basmati per person to a large pan of boiling water.
2. Cook on a medium heat for 25 minutes.
3. Drain well, cover and let stand for 3 minutes then lightly fork through the grains and serve.
Return To Address
PO Box 550,
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
PO Box 550,
Full Product Name:
Brown Basmati Wholegrain Brown Basmati Rice
Store in a cool dry place.
Produced and packed in the UK from an imported ingredient
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Brown Basmati Rice
Free From Gluten
Free From Lactose
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||dry/uncooked rice Per 100g||dry/uncooked rice Per 60g|
|(of which saturates)||0.6g||0.4g|
|(of which sugars)||1.1g||0.7g|
Use hardy root veg in this Asian-inspired spice pot. We used pumpkin, carrots and parsnips, teamed with tomatoes
1 hr 20 mins
A quick and easy stir-fry, using nutty brown basmati rice.
An exceptionally easy and very tasty dish combining two sorts of tomatoes for extra piquant flavour.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 28-Apr-2017 at 01:47. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.