Tomatoes Baby Plum Waitrose 400g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4.5)*
Price per 100g: 75p
Specially selected for Waitrose for their fine, fruity flavour and firm, juicy flesh, these are ideal for all uses - adding to salads, snacks and sandwiches or for cooking
By choosing these products you are improving the nutritional balance of your daily diet. A varied balanced diet together with frequent activity supports a healthy lifestyle.
waitrose.com/lovelife for more information
Wash before use
Preparation and Usage
Best served at room temperature.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality
Tray & Heat Sealed
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled;
Tray - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Full Product Name:
Baby plum tomatoes
Keep cool. For display until and origin see front of pack.
To retain moisture and freshness this product has been packed in a film.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
|of which sugars||3.1g|
This is a casual, no-fuss dish, perfect for easy lunches or eating al fresco. It uses only 5 ingredients so it is simple and incredibly quick to make, but gives you all the taste of the glorious Italian summer.
Roast up courgettes and aubergines with plenty of garlic then serve with penne, crispy bacon, sweet basil and lots of cheese
This light tropical salad is ideal for preparing in summer months, when mangoes are in season and their sweet, mellow taste can shine. The dressing is simple to put together and would work with many other salads.
Antipasti is a traditional selection of dishes served before the meal in Italy. Buon appetito! An exclusive recipe for Ocado by Arthur Potts Dawson.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.