Trimmed Mange Tout Peas Waitrose 200g
From carefully selected farmers who share our values and commitment to:
Sustainable farming methods
Protecting and enhancing the countryside for wildlife and biodiversity
Only using pesticides and fertilisers when absolutely necessary
Linking the environment and farming
For further information go to waitrose.com and www.leafmarque.com
By choosing these products you are improving the nutritional balance of your daily diet. A varied balanced diet together with frequent activity supports a healthy lifestyle.
waitrose.com/lovelife for more information
Refrigerate after purchase.
Microwave - From Ambient. B 650W 3 1/2 mins
D 750W 3 mins
E 850W 2 1/2 mins
Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook. Place in a microwavable dish with 2-3 tbsp of water, cover and cook on full power. After cooking allow to stand for 1-2 minutes. Check that the food is piping hot throughout if not, heat for a further brief period.; Steam - From Ambient. Place in a steamer or steam over boiling water for 3 minutes or until tender.
Preparation and Usage
Wash before use
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality
Film - Recyclable
Refrigerate after purchase.
Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
Per 100g Calories 38, Fat 0.2g, Saturates 0.0g, Salt 0.01g, Sugars 3.4g
Film - Recycle with carrier bags at larger stores, not at kerbside
|Typical Values||as sold per 100g|
|of which sugars||3.4g|
|of which saturates||0.0g|
Toss Cauldron's tasty tofu into some Udon noodles for a quick dish packed with flavour and vitamins.
With more fibre and fewer calories per portion, quinoa is the ideal partner to our favourite wholegrain rice for a delicious and nutritious start to any meal. What’s more, when it’s expertly flavoured with garlic, spices and onion and perfectly cooked every time in just 90 seconds, this makes the ultimate accompaniment to grilled chicken for a light summer meal.
An oriental summer treat - perfect when topped with remaining spring onions and a little fresh coriander.
This simply brilliant Chinese inspired recipe combines succulent duck, fresh greens, sweet honey and soy to give you the perfect mid-week dinner. The crunch of the noodles adds an extra element of spark and texture to the final dish.
1 hr 10 mins
Celebrate Chinese New Year with this quick stir-fry dish, which cooks in just 10 minutes.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.