Trimmed Mange Tout Peas Waitrose 200g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4.5)*
Price per kg: £8.00
From carefully selected farmers who share our values and commitment to:
Sustainable farming methods
Protecting and enhancing the countryside for wildlife and biodiversity
Only using pesticides and fertilisers when absolutely necessary
Linking the environment and farming
For further information go to waitrose.com and www.leafmarque.com
By choosing these products you are improving the nutritional balance of your daily diet. A varied balanced diet together with frequent activity supports a healthy lifestyle.
waitrose.com/lovelife for more information
Refrigerate after purchase.
Microwave - From Ambient. B 650W 3 1/2 mins
D 750W 3 mins
E 850W 2 1/2 mins
Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook. Place in a microwavable dish with 2-3 tbsp of water, cover and cook on full power. After cooking allow to stand for 1-2 minutes. Check that the food is piping hot throughout if not, heat for a further brief period.; Steam - From Ambient. Place in a steamer or steam over boiling water for 3 minutes or until tender.
Preparation and Usage
Wash before use
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality
Film - Recyclable
Refrigerate after purchase.
Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
Per 100g Calories 38, Fat 0.2g, Saturates 0.0g, Salt 0.01g, Sugars 3.4g
Film - Recycle with carrier bags at larger stores, not at kerbside
|Typical Values||as sold per 100g|
|of which sugars||3.4g|
|of which saturates||0.0g|
An oriental summer treat - perfect when topped with remaining spring onions and a little fresh coriander.
Toss Cauldron's tasty tofu into some Udon noodles for a quick dish packed with flavour and vitamins.
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
Philly Herb Chicken is a deliciously simple dish the whole family will love, created by Philly Local Hero Carolyn Figg. Find this recipe (and all the Philly Local Hero Recipes) at the Philly facebook page. For full nutritional information, please visit www.philadelphia.co.uk
Simon's Crispy Tilapia Salad is a nutritious but hearty dish that’s perfect for winter. He combines fresh vegetables with healthy fish and a zingy dressing for a deliciously flavoursome salad. Simon uses tilapia but you could use another white fish like pollack or dab. Part of our Daily Brunch with Ocado recipe collection.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.