Tuna Steak Waitrose 240g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 6)*
£29.13 per kg
- Brands: Waitrose 1
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Soya Free, Peanut Free, Milk Free, Nut Free, Gluten Free, Egg Free
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened, consume within 1 day. Do not exceed use by date.
This product has previously been frozen under controlled conditions. It is suitable for freezing. Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
For use by date see front of pack.
Shallow Fry - From Chilled. Medium Heat 4-8 mins
Remove all packaging. Heat a knob of unsalted butter and 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large frying pan. When foaming add the tuna steaks. Pan fry over a medium hot heat, turning halfway through cooking.
Preparation and Usage
Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw fish. Size and thickness of fish may vary, cook times are given as guidance.
Return To Address
Country of Origin
Indonesia, The Repubic of Maldives, Sri Lanka
Country of Packing
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled;
Tray - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Defrosted yellowfin tuna steaks
Yellowfin tuna caught by hooks and lines in Western and Eastern Indian Oceans, Western Central and Eastern Central Pacific
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Yellowfin Tuna (Thunnus Albacares) (Fish)
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.4g|
|of which sugars||trace|
A simple, tangy marinade enhances the tuna’s flavours
For a simple yet sensational main course, you can't go wrong with these Oriental-inspired tuna steaks.
Sweet peppers make a great addition to grilled meats and fish. A great al fresco meal with fresh flavours
For perfect-shaped patties, place an egg ring or plain cutter on a board and line with plastic wrap. Place a dollop of tuna mixture in the ring and fold the plastic wrap over to enclose. Chill wrapped patties until ready to cook.
1 hr 40 mins
An incredibly simple meal bursting with flavour and health benefits.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.