Twinings Earl Grey Tea Bags 50 per pack
In 1831 we created Earl Grey tea in our shop on the Strand on the request of the Prime Minister. He loved it so much he gave his name to it. Before long it had taken London by storm and it is still a firm favourite amongst people who like things with a twist, who travel off the beaten track and don't always play by the rules.
What does it taste like?
Our classic Earl Grey. A delicate tea with a delicious twist of citrusy bergamot.
What makes this tea different?
We carefully select a tea that is light, delicate and refreshing. It blends perfectly with the unique citrusy bergamot.
For us, tea is more than just a drink. It's a way to calm down, to wake up, to spark an idea, to share a story.
Our own story started in 1706. That's when Thomas Twining first set up shop on London's Strand. In the age of coffee shops, he was the man who loved tea and worked hard to bring it to the people.
More than 300 years later, the passion's still there. Each tea - and we have more than 115 - is a special blend. They're tasted and tasted by our experts until it's just right. And we still sell tea from Thomas's little shop, so pop in for a visit. We'd love to see you there.
If you like to drink yours without milk, why not try our Lemon Grey? It's Earl Grey with a zesty splash of lemon. Discover something new with Twinings.
With your support, Twinings helps provide access to clean water for villages across Darjeeling, helps improve mother and baby health in tea growing regions of Yunnan and helps improve health and nutrition in tea communities in Assam.
To learn more about these projects while you finish your cup, head to twinings.co.uk.
Ethical Tea Partnership
Twinings is a founding member of the Ethical Tea Partnership.
- Brands: Twinings
For best before end see opposite side.
Use on teabag per person & pour on boiling water. Leave the tea to brew for three to four minutes, or until you think it's ready.
Then drink it black or with a drop of milk
Preparation and Usage
How do I drink it?
Brew for two minutes. Three if you like a stronger cup. Add a splash of milk or simply drink it as it comes.
Return To Address
Want to talk tea?
Call us on 01264 313444, we're here weekdays from 8am-6pm.
R. Twining and Company Limited,
Country of Packing
R. Twining and Company Limited,
Box - Card - Widely Recycled
Full Product Name:
Tea with the fragrant flavour of bergamot and lemon.
Blended and packed in Hampshire
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Tea, Bergamot Flavouring (4%), Natural Lemon Flavouring with other Natural Flavourings (1%).
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 29-Aug-2016 at 01:13. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.