Twinings English Breakfast Tea Bags 50 per pack
It's a tea with a lot of body and a light finish.
Where does it come from?
We get to visit tea gardens all over the world to find the best teas for our English Breakfast. Full-bodied Assams picked during the summer go perfectly with the fresh taste of high quality African teas. Our next stop is the beautiful Sri Lankan highlands, for tea leaves that add a real depth of flavour to the blend. A worthwhile journey for a truly great cup of tea.
What makes this tea different?
We only use high-grown Ceylon in our English Breakfast for the full depth of flavour.
The journey from the tea garden to your cup...
When it comes to tea we're a little different from everybody else. The way we buy and blend is unique; we choose from more origins than anyone else and have a master blender dedicated to each of these locations. What they don't know about their tea gardens and where to find the best quality, isn't worth knowing. It is said that 7 is a lucky number, for us it's the number of times the master blenders taste each batch to make sure that the quality from its exotic origin reaches your cup.
Mother & baby health, clean water and nutrition - these are some of the ways Twinings is helping to make a difference in tea growing regions. To learn more about these projects, head to twinings.co.uk
Ethical Tea Partnership
Twinings is founding member of the Ethical Tea Partnership.
The sun streams in through the window. Rain beats down on the roof.
Wind rustles through the trees.
Or a blanket of snow waits outside.
Whatever you wake up to, pop the kettle on and drink in the day.
- Brands: Twinings
For best before end see opposite side.
Use one tea bag per person and pour on boiling water. Leave the tea to brew for three to five minutes, or until you think it's ready.
Then add a splash of milk, or a slice of lemon
Preparation and Usage
How do I drink it?
Brew for two to three minutes.
Four for a cup that packs a little punch. Drink with a splash of milk.
Return To Address
Want to talk tea?
Call us on 01264 313444, weekdays from 8am-6pm.
Head to twinings.co.uk
Or write us at:
R. Twining and Company Limited,
Country of Packing
R. Twining and Company Limited,
Box - Card - Widely Recycled
Full Product Name:
English Breakfast 50 Tea Bags
Blended and packed in Hampshire
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
100% Black Tea
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 25-Nov-2015 at 00:26. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.