Twinings Lady Grey Tea Bags 50 per pack
Inspired by rolling orange and lemon groves, we developed Lady Grey for Earl Grey lovers who wanted something a little bit fruitier. We couldn't possibly play favourites, but Lady Grey will always have a special place in our hearts.
What does it taste like?
A light, refreshing tea with juicy citrus notes. Delicious and full of zesty brightness.
What makes this tea different?
The zesty orange. It's the perfect addition for its refreshing fruity flavour. It's the original and still the best.
For us, tea is more than just a drink. It's a way to calm down, to wake up, to spark an idea, to share a story.
Our own story started in 1706. That's when Thomas Twining first set up shop on London's Strand. In the age of coffee shops, he was the man who loved tea and worked hard to bring it to the people.
More than 300 years later, the passion's still there. Each tea - and we have more than 115 - is a special blend. They're tasted and tasted by our experts until it's just right. And we still sell tea from Thomas's little shop, so pop in for a visit. We'd love to see you there.
If you like to drink yours without milk, why not try our Lemon Grey? It's Earl Grey with a zesty splash of lemon. Discover something new with Twinings.
- Brands: Twinings
Brew for 3 to 5 minutes. Drink black or with a little touch of milk, or with a slice of citrus fruit.
Preparation and Usage
How do I drink it?
Brew for two or three minutes for a ladylike cup. Add a splash of milk if you like. Or drink it as it is to bring out the citrus.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
R. Twining and Company Limited,
Box - Card - Widely Recycled
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Tea, Orange Peel (3%), Lemon Peel (3%), Flavouring
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 01-Aug-2015 at 00:23. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.