Twinings Lapsang Souchong Tea Bags 50 per pack
Deeply mellow with delicious smoky tones.
Where does it come from?
Tea is produced a little differently in the Fujian province of China. Following an age old method, the tea leaves are laid in bamboo baskets and dried over glowing pinewood embers. This imparts the wonderful smoky flavour our Lapsang Souchong is renowed for.
What makes this tea different?
There isn't a scent or flavour more distinctive than Lapsang Souchong. It's all down to the pinewood smoke that permeates the tea leaves when they're being dried.
When it comes to tea we're a little different from everybody else. The way we buy and blend is unique; we choose from more origins than anyone else and have a master blender dedicated to each of these locations. What they don't know about their tea gardens and where to find the best quality, isn't worth knowing. It is said that 7 is a lucky number, for us it's the number of times the master blenders taste each batch to make sure that the quality from its exotic origin reaches your cup.
If you like to drink yours intense, we think you'll also like Twinings Earl Grey.
Discover something new with Twinings.
With your support, Twinings helps provide access to clean water for villages across Darjeeling, helps improve mother and baby health in tea growing regions of Yunnan and helps improve health and nutrition in tea communities in Assam.
To learn more about these projects while you finish your cup, head to twinings.co.uk
Ethical Tea Partnership
Twinings is a founding member of the Ethical Tea Partnership.
- Brands: Twinings
Store in a cool, dry place.
Brew for 3 to 5 minutes. Drink black or with a little touch of milk.
Preparation and Usage
How do I drink it?
Brew for three minutes for a flavoursome cup. If you like a really smoky cup four will do it.
Enjoy with, or without milk.
Return To Address
Want to talk tea?
Call us on 01264 313444, we're here weekdays from 8am-6pm. Visit our website at twinings.co.uk, or write to us at:
R. Twining and Company Limited,
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
R. Twining and Company Limited,
Full Product Name:
Lapsang Souchong 50 Tea Bags
Blended and packed in Hampshire
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
100% Smoke Black Tea
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||Traceg|
|of which saturates||Traceg|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Feb-2017 at 01:55. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.