Twinings Lapsang Souchong Tea Bags 50 per pack
We put it all down to the pine trees, it's the smoke from pinewood that drifts in and out and permeates the tea laid out on bamboo trays.
We love it with a biscuit or a piece of cake. But it's really up to you. Just enjoy its smokey flavour and golden colour whenever you feel in that mood.
It was in the Qing era that Lapsang Souchong was born. The smoking of delicate tea leaves over pine fires began in the Wuyi Mountains; a small area with very limited supply. Today, this original home is still the unrivalled place to find the best Lapsang Souchong. The process is unique, as is the relationship between our master tasters and each grower, which ensures we still get the best quality and availability.
When it comes to tea we're a little different from everybody else. The way we buy and blend is unique; we choose from more origins than anyone else and have a master blender dedicated to each of these locations. What they don't know about their tea gardens and where to find the best quality, isn't worth knowing. It is said that 7 is a lucky number, for us it's the number of times the master blenders taste each batch to make sure that the quality from its exotic origin reaches your cup.
If you like to drink yours intense, we think you'll also like Twinings Earl Grey.
Discover something new with Twinings.
We care about the communities where our tea is grown and picked and this is why we are founder member of the Ethical Tea Partnership, which works to improve tea workers' welfare and the environment in which they live.
Twinings have also supported a range of projects since 2004, including improving health services and nutrition, providing access to clean water, better education and assisting children with disabilities. Together with our partners we have helped over half a million children in China and India. To find out more about our projects visit www.twinings.co.uk
- Brands: Twinings
Store in a cool, dry place.
Brew for 3 to 5 minutes. Drink black or with a little touch of milk.
Preparation and Usage
Use one teabag per person & pour on boiling water. Leave the tea to brew for three to five minutes, or until you think it's ready. Then drink it black, or with a drop of milk.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
R. Twining and Company Limited,
For best before end see opposite side
Still blended and packed with pride in the UK from imported ingredients
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||Traceg|
|of which saturates||Traceg|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 04-May-2016 at 05:50. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.