Two Chicks Liquid Egg White 500g
over 1 week *
Anna & Alla
Have You Tried Our Chirps?
9g Protein Per Pack
Rest assured they are not wasted out are used in other products
Less costly than separating eggs*
*For more information & recipe ideas please visit our website at: www.twochicks.co.uk
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Shake well before use.
3 tablespoons = 1 medium whole egg.
2 tablespoons = 1 egg white
Liquid egg white can be used in any way that you currently eat eggs:
· To make omelettes or scrambled eggs.
· For French toast.
· In quiches, pies and meatloaves.
· For batters and coatings in baking or frying.
· In salads - cooked and sliced.
· In pancakes, cakes and biscuits.
· In desserts - e.g. soufflés and for icing.
· For whisking - e.g. in meringues.
· In protein shakes or smoothies - mixed with fruit juice or yoghurt.
· In cocktails.
· For frosting glasses.
For a great tasting egg white omelette try adding spinach, mushrooms and onion.
Preparation and Usage
Use Me in Place of Whole Eggs
Omelettes, scrambled eggs & frittatas
Quiches, pancakes, desserts & meringues
Shake well before use.
Return To Address
Anna All Limited
Drop us an email at email@example.com
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Anna All Limited
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Free Range Egg White 15 Liquid Egg Whites
Keep refrigerated below 4°C. Use within 7 days of opening.
Can be frozen on day of purchase for up to two years.
Defrost in the refrigerator and use within 24 hours.
Do not re-freeze. Freezing may cause the whisking property to be reduced.
Produced in Belgium
tbsp = 1 medium whole egg
tbsp = 1 egg white
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Egg White from Free Range Chicken Eggs, Thicker (Guar Gum), Guar Gum makes the Egg White easy to Whisk
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 3 tbsp Serving|
|of which saturates||0g||0g|
|of which sugars||0.7g||0.3g|
These gorgeous little tarts use only five ingredients. Assemble the afternoon of your party – or even the night before – and simply pop in the oven for 15 - 20 minutes when it’s time for dessert. Serve with ice cream for an impressive treat. If you like marzipan, roll out a thin circle and place this on top of the pastry before topping with the Bramley slices. Cook as before and then glaze with apricot jam instead of marmalade.
A healthy version of the classic Chinese lemon chicken dish. This version uses stir frying rather than deep frying and you can adjust the lemon sauce to taste by adding less lemon or more sugar. For an even healthier version, omit the egg white batter and just steam chicken strips, cook the lemon sauce in a small saucepan and pour over to serve. Older children can use food scissors to cut the chicken into strips, just make sure they are supervised and wash their hands thoroughly afterwards. They'll have great fun mixing the egg white and cornflour and making up the sauce. Serve with noodles or rice and steamed green vegetables.
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-Feb-2017 at 02:08. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.