Tyrrell's Cider Vinegar Potato Chips 40g
Thank you for choosing our potato chips. Having been potato farming here at Tyrrells Court for many years, I needed something to put the enjoyment back into farming. I converted one of our potato stores into a small modern factory to make potato chips, after travelling the world to learn about the process and source machinery.
So what makes Tyrrells deliciously unique?
We are the only small chip maker in the UK to grow our own potatoes, and make these chips on our home farm in Herefordshire. We grow older varieties that are renowned for their flavour. So it's not unusual for a potato to be dug in the morning and turned into chips by lunchtime.
Unlike mass produced crisps, our potatoes are thick sliced into sunflower oil, retaining all their natural juices and goodness. We then add our own natural flavours to give you real food with pedigree.
What could be more gladdening than the burly kick of cider vinegar paired with the subtle yet satisfying sting of sea salt? And if you like these, keep your eyes peeled for our magnificent vegetable crisps.
Whether it's the great uncle who organised dinner parties for dogs, or the grandmother who lived in an underground mansion filled with wigs - we love an English eccentric. Do you have a friend or relative with habits that are, how shall we say, a little unconventional? It so, regale us with a story about them and if it's suitable gigglesome, we'll publish it on our fully-digital internet site and furnish you with some freebies. Just saunter over to www.tyrrellscrisps.co.uk/eccentrics
For the change to win one of 100 crisps of our crisps every month, just sign up to become an Official Taste Tester on our internet website thingy: www.tyrrellscrisps.co.uk
The Tyrrells Alternative Five-A-Day
Steamed broccoli, herbal tea, sit-ups: nothing terribly wrong with any of those (in moderation). But there is such a thing as taking it too far, you know.
Which is why we came up with our own lifestyle guide, an alternative five-a-day. It's a simple list of things to keep your spirits up. Well, it works for us!
A good strong cup of coffee
A bit of battered cod
A snooze after lunch
A decent pint
A bag of proper English crisps
Tell us your alternative five-a-day at www.tyrrellscrisps.co.uk and if we love it we'll pop it on our website and give you a little pressie.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Country of Origin
Tyrrells Crisps Ltd.,
Tyrrells Court Farm,
Potatoes, Sunflower Oil, Potato Maltodextrin, Sea Salt, Potato Starch, Dried Cider Vinegar, Dried Spirit Vinegar, Sugar, Natural Flavouring, Dried Malt Vinegar, Apple Powder, Natural Antioxidant (Rosemary Extract)
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 40g|
|of which sugars||2.3g||0.9g|
|of which saturated||2.8g||1.1g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 26-Feb-2015 at 02:55. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.