Unearthed Chorizo de Leon Sausage 220g
over 1 week *
£1.72 per 100g
1p from every pack supports
Action Against Hunger
Registered Charity No. 1047501
- Brands: Unearthed
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened keep refrigerated below 5°C and use within 2 days. Do not exceed the use by date.
Preparation and Usage
Try with a selection of Spanish meats and cheeses for cold tapas
Country of Origin
11 Wells Place,
Full Product Name:
A lightly spiced Spanish cured pork sausage seasoned with paprika and smoked over oak
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened keep refrigerated and use within 2 days.
Do not exceed use by date.
White salt crystals may form on the surface of the product. These are naturally occurring and are not detrimental to the quality of the product.
Produced in Spain from Spanish pork
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Pork, Paprika (2%), Salt, Garlic, Prepared with 155g of Pork per 100g of product, Moisture is lost during curing and maturation
|Typical Values||Per 100|
|of which saturates||12.5g|
|of which sugars||<0.8g|
In case you hadn't guesses, this dish is heavily inspired by Spanish cuisine. Unlike some fish, monkfish is actually quite robust and can be confidently paired with some strong flavours. Chorizo complements it wonderfully in taste, texture and even colour, and it is definitely worth spending a little extra on a really good chorizo for a dish like this.
Bulgur wheat is used most commonly in middle-eastern cuisine and forms the bedrock of this light but interesting salad that can be rustled up in no time.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.