Offer - Union Bright Note Blend Coffee 227g
£1.98 per 100g
|Strength rating 4 - Medium strong
Smooth, naturally sweet coffee with tones of almonds
¿ a union of coffees from Guatemala and Brazil. We selected our coffees from Finca Candelaria and Marcos Croce¿s Fazenda Ambiental Forteleza to create our recipe for Bright Note, our well-balanced sweet
natural blend. Here you¿ll find caramel sweetness with tangy morello cherry finish and milk chocolate and cocoa base notes.
- Brands: Union Hand-Roasted
- Coffee Roast (Strength): Rich (Strength 4)
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Vegetarian
- Options: On Offer
Packed immediately after roasting. Once opened, roll the top of this pack down tightly and secure with a rubber band.
Store in the freezer and use within two weeks.
- There are so many ways to brew your coffee at home. For expert advice and guidance, including how to brew a perfect cafetiere or prepare espresso shots visit www.unionroasted.com and search for 'brewing'.
- As a rough guide, use 7-9g (a rounded dessert spoon) of ground coffee for every cup you want to brew. Personal tastes vary, so feel free to dose up for stronger cup or to dilute add some hot water to the brewed cup.
- If you're using a cafetiere, let the kettle come off the boil, then wet the grounds evenly with a little water before topping up. Give it 4 minutes, then plunge.
- To keep the flavours fresh, transfer brewed coffee to a Thermos jug rather than leaving it on the hot plate.
- Make sure your coffee maker is clean, as coffee oil build-up will taste stale
Country of Origin
Guatemala & Brazil
Country of Packing
Union Hand-Roasted coffee,
7a South Crescent,
0207 474 8990
Union's Story: Our journey began in the 90's with one pound of fresh roasted coffee from a local coffee roaster in San Francisco.
Our senses were stirred by an explosion of flavours a skilled roastmaster coaxed from these special coffee beans.
Inspired to start our own coffee roasting company back home in London, our dream was to provide like-minded souls with exceptionally good, fresh roasted coffee, just what we wanted to drink for ourselves.
We now roast for the most renowned restaurants and gourmet food stores in Britain, and for coffee fans like you
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.