Union Revelation Blend Espresso Ground Coffee 227g
Price per 100g: £2.36
For espresso machines and stovetops.
Extra dark-roast coffee, intense & luxurious with hints of chocolate, berries & sweet caramel - a union of coffees from around the world.
Grown by smallholder farmers in: San Jeronimo, Costa Rica; Liberación, Guatemala; Gashonga, Rwanda; and Gajah Mountain, Aceh Sumatra.
Revelation is our core belief - a blend should be more than the sum of its parts and an experience on many levels. The intricate composition harmonises: San Jeronimo Micromill and Liberación for sweet red berry notes, Gashonga offers juicy vibrancy whilst dark roasted Gajah Mountain underpins with deep chocolate flavour tones. Revelation has the strength to wake you up for breakfast or provides a blissful after-dinner moment with heavenly dessert.
Our senses were stirred by an explosion of flavours a skilled roastmaster coaxed from these special coffee beans.
Inspired to start our own coffee roasting company back home in London, our dream was to provide like-minded souls with exceptionally good, fresh roasted coffee, just what we wanted to drink for ourselves.
We now roast for the most renowned restaurants and gourmet food stores in Britain, and for coffee fans like you.
- Brands: Union Hand-Roasted
- Coffee Roast (Strength): Extra Dark (Strength 6)
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Vegetarian
Packed immediately after roasting. Once opened, roll the top of this pack down tightly and secure with a rubber band. Store in the freezer and use within two weeks.
- To keep the flavours fresh, transfer brewed coffee to a thermos jug rather than leaving it on the hot plate.
- Make sure your coffee maker is clean, as coffee oil build-up will taste stale.
Preparation and Usage
Be Your Own Barista
A rounded dessertspoon of grounds per cup makes the perfect filter pot or cafetière of coffee. If it's too strong for your taste, just add a little hot water after brewing
If you're using a cafetière, let the kettle come of the boil, then wet the grounds evenly with a little water before topping up. Give it 4 minutes, then plunge
To keep flavours fresh, transfer brewed coffee to a thermos jug rather than leaving it on the hot plate
Make sure your coffee maker is clean, as coffee oil build-up will taste stale
Country of Packing
Union Hand-Roasted coffee,
7a South Crescent,
0207 474 8990
Bag - Plastic
Once opened, roll the top of this pack down tightly and secure with a rubber band. Store in the freezer and use within two weeks
Suitable for Vegetarians.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.