Union Sumatra, Gajah Mountain Hand Roasted Filter Coffee 227g
£2.00 per 100g
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
|Strength rating 5 - Strong
Indulgently smooth coffee with a dark cocoa intensity,
grown by the Gajah Mountain Co-operative. There¿s a certain character only a truly great Sumatra arabica coffee can have. You¿ll find it here: a deep peaty tone and a velvety rich smoothness make this perfect for after-dinner to enjoy with an equally robust single malt.
Great Taste Award Winner 2012
- Brands: Union Hand-Roasted
- Coffee Roast (Strength): Dark (Strength 5)
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Vegetarian
Packed immediately after roasting. Once opened, roll the top of this pack down tightly and secure with a rubber band.
Store in the freezer and use within two weeks.
- A rounded dessertspoon of grounds per cup makes the perfect filter pot or cafetiere of coffee. If it's too strong for your taste, just add a little hot water after brewing.
- If you're using a cafetiere, let the kettle come off the boil, then wet the grounds evenly with a little water before topping up. Give it 4 minutes, then plunge.
- To keep the flavours fresh, transfer brewed coffee to a Thermos jug rather than leaving it on the hot plate.
- Make sure your coffee maker is clean, as coffee oil build-up will taste stale
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Union Hand-Roasted coffee,
7a South Crescent,
0207 474 8990
Union roast and ground coffees are created with incredible attention to detail.We believe passionately in sourcing only coffees of premium quality. Our community of like-minded individuals are chosen carefully and work hand-in-hand with us, matching their coffee farming skills with our expertise of small batch, artisan coffee roasting.
We use this 'recipe' to craft distinct, flavourful coffees of premium quality reflecting the personalities of their origin. This is in tandem with caring for those communities, who are as much an important part of the union as those who serve and enjoy high quality, great tasting coffee in their lives.
So for the most exceptional cup of coffee, follow our barista tips on the side of pack and become a part of our union of coffee lovers
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.