Vanish Gel Multi Action Stain Remover 1L
£4.50 per litre
From banishing fresh chocolate and coffee marks, to dissipating deep-down dried on grass, mud and blood stains, Oxi Action fabric stain remover gel is so easy to use. A versatile fabric stain remover, use the included Treat & Go dosing pod to measure 60ml - or 120ml for tough dried on marks - before placing the pod in the machine drum on top of your normal laundry and adding your normal detergent. For those really stubborn stains, use Vanish Oxi Action gel to soak and pre-treat fabrics. To soak, just dilute 60ml of Vanish in up to 4 litres of warm (maximum 40°C) water and leave colours for up to 1 hour and whites for up to 6. To pre-treat stubborn stains, fill the Treat & Go pod with 20ml of Vanish, apply pressure to activate the dispensing valve and rub the stain until covered for up to 10 minutes before refilling and following the in wash instructions. Elbow grease - saved.
An A.I.S.E. voluntary sustainability initiative
- Brands: Vanish
It's so easy to use:
Dose detergent as usual and proceed with normal wash cycle. For normal stains dose 60 ml.
For tough and dried in stains dose 100 ml.
After soaking wash as usual or rinse thoroughly.
Pour Vanish Oxi Action Intelligence Plus Gel directly onto each stain. Rub the stain as required. Leave for 5 min max, then follow 'In Wash' instructions for tough stains.
- Check for colour fastness by testing the product on inconspicuous area of fabric before use.
- Always follow washing instructions on garment or fabric care label.
- After washing or treating garments with Vanish Oxi Action Gel, dry away from sources of direct heat and direct sunlight.
- Do not use on garments requiring dry cleaning.
- Do not pour the product on any metallic parts of the garment (e.g. buttons, zips).
- Do not leave the product to dry on garment (Maximum 5 minutes contact time)
Preparation and Usage
Cover the stain
Max 10min, rub the stain as required
Refill dosing pod as per in-wash instructions and place in drum
After soaking wash as usual or rinse thoroughly
For best result on stains rub before rinsing
Add with your detergent:
For tough & dried-in stains x 120ml
For normal stains x60ml
Place dosing pod on top of laundry in machine
Dose detergent as normal
Just add a dose in every wash
Always follow washing instructions on garment or fabric label.
Check for colour fastness by testing a hidden area of the fabric.
Rinse and allow to dry.
For best results it may be required to repeat the process.
When using Vanish to pre treat, use just warm water.
Do not use on garments requiring dry cleaning.
Do not pour the product on any metallic parts of the garment (e.g. buttons, zips).
Do not expose pre-treated or soaked garments to sources of direct heat or direct sunlight before washing or rinsing thoroughly.
Do not leave the product to dry on garments (Maximum 10 minutes)
Return To Address
U.K.: PO Pox 4044,
R.O.I.: Citywest Business Campus,
01 661 7318
Reckitt Benckiser (UK) Ltd,
Delta Business Park,
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Oxi Action Gel Fabric Stain Remover
Reclose lid after use keep Vanish Oxi Action in a cool dry place.
VANISH OXI ACTION GEL: Contains Hydrogen Peroxide, Benzenesulfonic acid, C10-13-alkyl derivs., sodium salts and Alcohols, C12-14, ethoxylated
Causes serious eye damage
Keep out of reach of children
Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing
Wear eye protection
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a doctor.
IF SWALLOWED: Call a doctor if you feel unwell.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand
If in contact with skin whitening may occur, do not be alarmed. The whitening effect is temporary and reversible.
In case of splashing, rinse immediately with plenty of water
For sensitive skin, the use of gloves is recommended
Do not mix with other products.
Contains 5-15% Oxygen-based bleaching agents, Anionic Surfactants, Non-ionic Surfactants, <5% Optical Brighteners, Perfume, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal
Composition information: 5% - 15%: Anionic Surfactants, Non-Ionic Surfactants, Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agents, Less than 5%: Perfume, Hexyl Cinnamal
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.