Offer - Vanish Gel Multi Action Stain Remover 1L
£3.00 per litre
From banishing fresh chocolate and coffee marks, to dissipating deep-down dried on grass, mud and blood stains, Oxi Action fabric stain remover gel is so easy to use. A versatile fabric stain remover, use the included Treat & Go dosing pod to measure 60ml - or 120ml for tough dried on marks - before placing the pod in the machine drum on top of your normal laundry and adding your normal detergent. For those really stubborn stains, use Vanish Oxi Action gel to soak and pre-treat fabrics. To soak, just dilute 60ml of Vanish in up to 4 litres of warm (maximum 40°C) water and leave colours for up to 1 hour and whites for up to 6. To pre-treat stubborn stains, fill the Treat & Go pod with 20ml of Vanish, apply pressure to activate the dispensing valve and rub the stain until covered for up to 10 minutes before refilling and following the in wash instructions. Elbow grease - saved.
Just add one dose in every wash
An A.I.S.E. voluntary sustainability initiative
For ingredient information www.rbeuroinfo.com
It's so easy to use:
Dose detergent as usual and proceed with normal wash cycle. For normal stains dose 60 ml.
For tough and dried in stains dose 100 ml.
After soaking wash as usual or rinse thoroughly.
Pour Vanish Oxi Action Intelligence Plus Gel directly onto each stain. Rub the stain as required. Leave for 5 min max, then follow 'In Wash' instructions for tough stains.
- Check for colour fastness by testing the product on inconspicuous area of fabric before use.
- Always follow washing instructions on garment or fabric care label.
- After washing or treating garments with Vanish Oxi Action Gel, dry away from sources of direct heat and direct sunlight.
- Do not use on garments requiring dry cleaning.
- Do not pour the product on any metallic parts of the garment (e.g. buttons, zips).
- Do not leave the product to dry on garment (Maximum 5 minutes contact time)
Preparation and Usage
See pack for full dosage instructions.
Always follow washing instructions on garment or fabric care label.
Before use check for colour fastness by testing a hidden area with the product. Rinse and allow to dry.
After washing or treating garments with Vanish Oxi Action, dry away from sources of direct heat and direct sunlight.
When using Vanish to pre treat, use just warm water.
For best results it may be needed to repeat parts of the process.
Do not use on garments requiring dry cleaning.
Do not pour the product on any metallic parts of the garments (e.g. buttons, zips).
Do not expose pre treated or soaked garments to sources of direct heat or direct sun light before washing or rinsing thoroughly.
Do not leave the product to dry on garments (Maximum 10 minutes contact time).
Reckitt Benckiser (UK) Ltd,
Delta Business Park,
Packing - Recyclable
Composition information: 5% - 15%: Anionic Surfactants, Non-Ionic Surfactants, Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agents, Less than 5%: Perfume, Hexyl Cinnamal
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.