Vanish Powder Crystal White Stain Removal 1kg
From banishing fresh chocolate and coffee marks, to dissipating deep-down dried on grass, mud and blood stains, Vanish Crystal White powder is incredibly easy to use. A versatile fabric stain remover, just pop it in your main washing machine drawer alongside your normal detergent, adding 1 scoop for tough stains and just half a scoop for normal stains. You can also use this stain remover to soak fabrics for a really intensive clean: fully dissolve 1 scoop in 4 litres of warm water before soaking white fabrics for up to 6 hours. To pre-treat stains, simply fill the Treat & Go rubbing scoop with 1/4 powder and 3/4 water, before applying to the fabric and rubbing the stain as needed. Elbow grease - saved.
Up to 3 shades whiter
Just add one scoop to every wash
Fabric stain remover
Vanish Oxi Action gives you amazing stain removal results and whiter whites in every wash. Works even at 30ºC.
Up to 3 shades whiter*
*Up to 3 shades whiter vs greyed fabrics, result may vary.
Our Home Our Planet
Vanish and You
Save Energy: Wash at 30 degrees instead of higher temperatures and get the same stain removal results by adding a scoop of Vanish powder to your wash.
An A.I.S.E. voluntary sustainability initiative
For ingredient information: www.rbeuroinfo.com
- Brands: Vanish
Replace lid after each use and keep Vanish Oxi Action Crystal White in a
cool dry place. Keep in a cool place. Keep container dry. Keep locked up
and out of the reach of children
To keep whites white!
Use in wash - Add a scoop to every wash to remove tough stains and to keep whites super white!
For tough and dried-in-stains add 1 scoop to your normal detergent in your main wash drawer.
For normal stains add ½ scoop.
Brings whites back to life!
For optimal results - use to soak.
Fully disolve 1 scoop in 4L of warm (max 40ºC)
In case of very light stains use ½ scoop.
For best results soak for 6 hours, not exceeding 12 hours.
After soaking wash as usual or rinse thoroughly.
Also effective to whiten back dull garments.
For best results on tough stains rub before rinsing
Preparation and Usage
See pack for full dosage instructions.
Always follow washing instructions on garment or fabric care label.
Check for colour fastness by testing a hidden area of the product. Rinse and allow to dry.
Replace dosing scoop in product pack only once clean and dry.
For best results it may be necessary to repeat parts of the process.
Do not use on wool, silk or leather.
Do not use on finished or coated surfaces - for example wood, metals, etc.
Do not soak fabrics with metal fasteners or flame-resistant finishes.
Do not expose pre-treated or soaked garment to sources of direct heat or direct sunlight before washing or rinsing thoroughly.
Do not contaminate the product in the tub.
Once mixed with water, do not leave solution in a sealed container. It will continue to give off oxygen and the container may build up pressure and may leak.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Reckitt Benckiser UK Ltd.,
Delta Business Park,
>30%: Oxygen-based Bleaching Agent,
<5%: Anionic Surfactants, Non-ionic Surfactants, Zeolite, Enzymes (Mannananse, Lipase, Amylase, Proteases), Optical Brightener.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 31-Mar-2015 at 01:41. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.