Vanish Powder Multi Action Stain Removal 1kg
From banishing fresh chocolate and coffee marks, to dissipating deep-down dried on grass, mud and blood stains, Vanish Oxi Action is easy to use. A versatile fabric stain remover, pop it in your main washing machine drawer alongside your normal detergent - adding 1 scoop for tough stains and just half a scoop for normal stains. You can also use this stain remover to soak fabrics for a really intensive clean: fully dissolve 1 scoop in 4 litres of warm water before soaking coloured fabrics for up to an hour, or whites for up to 6 hours. If the wash is only slightly soiled just use half a scoop for any fabric colour. Elbow grease - saved.
Just add one scoop to every wash
Fabric stain remover
Wash your laundry at 30°C and get the same stain removal results as at higher temperatures. A cool way to save energy.
An A.I.S.E. voluntary sustainability initiative
For ingredient information www.rbeuroinfo.com
- Brands: Vanish
Keep locked up and out of the reach of children.
Keep in a cool place.
Keep container dry.
It's so easy to use:
In wash (for whites and colours).
For tough and dried-in stains add 1 scoop to your normal detergent in the main wash drawer. For normal stains add 1/2 scoop.
Soaking (for tough and dried in stains)
Fully dissolve 1 scoop in 4L of warm water (Max 40°C). In case of very light stains use 1/2 scoop.
Colours: Soak for max 1 hour. Whites: Soak for max 6 hours. After soaking wash as usual or rinse thoroughly. For best results on tough stains rub before rinsing
Preparation and Usage
See pack for full dosage instructions.
Always follow washing instructions on garment or fabric care label.
Check for colour fastness by testing a hidden area of the fabric. Rinse and allow to dry.
Replace dosing scoop in product pack only once clean and dry.
For tough stains, it may be required to repeat the process.
Do not use on any garment or rug made of wool, silk or leather.
Do not use on finished or coated surfaces - for example, wood, metals, etc.
Do not soak fabrics with metal fasteners or flame-resistant finishes.
Do not expose pre-treated or soaked garments to sources of direct heat or direct sunlight before washing or rinsing thoroughly.
Do not contaminate the product in the tub.
Once mixed, do not leave solution in a sealed container. It will continue to give off oxygen and the container may build up pressure and may leak.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Reckitt Benckiser UK Ltd,
Delta Business Park,
Packing - Recyclable
>30% Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agent, <5%: Anionic Surfactants, Non-Ionic Surfactants, Zeolite, Enzyme, Perfume
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 31-Mar-2015 at 01:41. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.