Veet Cream Hair Removal Normal Skin 200ml
£3.50 per 100ml
- Brands: Veet
Min. 3 min Max 6 min
3 Steps to beautiful touchably smooth skin
1. Read precautions before use. Apply directly onto the skin with the curved part of the specially designed spatula, spreading the cream evenly to fully cover the hair.
2. Leave the cream on the skin for 3 minutes, timed carefully, and then gently use the head of the spatula to test a small area. If hair comes away easily, remove the rest of the cream with the spatula. For regular areas like legs and arms, use the wider edge of the spatula. For more curved areas like the bikini line, underarm, knees and ankles, use the smaller edge. If you feel you have more stubborn or thick hair, we recommend leaving the cream on a little longer, up to, but not exceeding 6 minutes in total.
3. Rinse your skin thoroughly with water after use and dry.
Retain outer packaging for full precautions and directions for use.
Follow the directions for use. Do not exceed 6 minutes total application time.
Designed for use on legs, arms, underarms & bikini line, but not suitable for use on the face, head, breast, perianal or genital areas or on any other body parts.
Do not use on scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated or sunburnt skin, on skin which has depilated in the last 72 hours or on skin which has suffered an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past.
Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
Before each use, test your skin reaction by applying the cream to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 Hours there is no adverse reaction, begin using.
If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the cream immediately and rinse thoroughly with water. If this sensation persists, seek medical advice.
After use, we recommend waiting 24 hours before applying any anti-perspirant, a perfumed product, swimming, sunbathing or using artificial tanning equipment.
Always wait 72 hours between applications.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of ingestion, consult a doctor immediately and show the outer pack.
Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Contains alkali and thioglycolate
Preparation and Usage
Takes from 3 - 6 minutes
Beautifully smooth skin in just 3 steps
Before using, please read pack precaution carefully.
1 Using the curved part of the spatula, spread the Veet Cream evenly to fully coat the hair.
2 Leave the cream on your skin for 3 minutes, and then use the spatula to gently remove a small test area of cream. If the hair comes away easily, use the wider or narrower end of the spatula, depending on the body part, to remove the rest. If your hair is more stubborn, you can leave the cream on for up to 6 minutes in total - but don't leave it any longer.
3 Rinse your skin thoroughly with water to remove the cream completely, and then dry.
Return To Address
RB Healthcare UK,
To find out more about Veet and to contact us online, visit veet.com. If you'd prefer to write, our address is:
UK - PO Box 4044,
ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
Or why not call us on
UK - 0500 455 456
ROI - 01 630 5429
Country of Origin
Full Product Name:
Hair Removal Cream Normal Skin Lotus Milk and Jasmine Fragrance
Retain outer packaging for full precautions and directions for use.
Read and follow all precautions and directions before use. Do not exceed 6 minutes total application time.
Suitable for use on the legs, arms, underarms & bikini line. NOT SUITABLE for use on head, face, eyes, nose, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples or any other body parts.
Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past. Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions.
Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin, if you suffer from any skin related disorder, or if you have a condition which may affect the skin.
Before every use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, continue to use.
If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately and rinse thoroughly with cold water. If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice.
Skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching.
After use we recommend waiting 24 hours before using anti-perspirant, any other perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show outer pack.
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Contains alkali and thioglycolate.
Product may cause surfaces to become slippery.
Avoid spillage on carpets, clothes and flooring.
Made in France
Aqua, Urea, Potassium Thioglycolate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, Talc, Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Parfum, Magnesium Trisilicate, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Sodium Gluconate, Geraniol, Acrylates Copolymer, Citronellol, Limonene, Hydrated Silica, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, CI 77891
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.