Veet Easy Wax Electrical Roll On Kit
- Simple & easy to use
- Easy fit one-click wax cartridge
- Keeps wax at the right temperature
- Ensures clean and even application
Discover the new Veet Easy Wax™ Electrical Roll-On - an innovative self-heating wax system with a roll-on applicator for salon wax results at home.
Formulated with the same ingredients as the waxes used in waxing salons, Veet wax removes hair from the root at first application, and is effective on hair as short as 2mm.
It is specially formulated with natural beeswax for all skin types including sensitive.
Skin remains impeccably smooth for up to 4 weeks!
2 years guarantee
Two different Veet wax refill are available, one for the legs and arms and one with a smaller roll-on head, specially designed for bikini line and underarms.
British Skin Foundation
Validating Veet's Skin Health Research
For more information visit www.veet.co.uk
This Veet Easywax™ Kit Contains:
- A self heating device and its cap
- A 50ml roll-on wax refill, specially designed for use on legs & arms
- 12 non-woven-strips**
- 4 post depilatory wipes
- A base to hold the device
- An electrical cable
- An instruction leaflet
- 1 Easy Fit Wax Cartridge
1 cartridge = up to 4 wax sessions*
*1 session = depilation of both half legs
**Additional strips are available separately if required.
Assembled in EU
Device made in China
Refill made in Italy.
CE Mark - European Conformance
Additional strips are available separately if required.
- Brands: Veet
Keeps wax at the right temperature
The self-heating unit heats the wax to the right temperature.
Ensures clean and even application
The roll-on applicator ensures clean and even thin layers of wax for total coverage.
A few easy steps to get salon wax results at home
Simply insert the wax cartridge into the device.
Place the plugged device on its base and leave it connected for 20 min.
You are now ready for your wax session!
To see the full instructions for use, please refer to the leaflet inside this box.
Follow the directions for use and precautions indicated on the leaflet inside the pack.
Designed for use on legs, arms, underarms & bikini line, but not suitable for use on the face, head, breast, perianal or genital areas or on any other body parts.
Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin, or on skin that has reacted badly to waxes in the past.
Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
Waxing is not suitable for the elderly and diabetics or people taking oral retinoids.
If you have not waxed before we recommend starting by removing hair from the legs. Only when you have experience then progress to the sensitive areas of underarm and bikini line. We recommend not to wax the same area of skin twice during a waxing session.
After waxing we recommend waiting 24 hours before using antiperspirant, any other perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, sunbathing or swimming.
Before every use, test the wax for warmth and reaction by applying and removing the wax to a small part of the area you wish to depilate, following the directions for use. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, begin waxing.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of ingestion, consult a doctor immediately and show the outer pack.
If you experience any stinging or tingling when waxing, remove the wax immediately with the wipes or with the back of a used strip and rinse thoroughly with water. If the sensation persists, seek medical advice.
Waxing is suitable for pregnant women but may cause bruising.
It is normal that your skin turns red after waxing.
Caution: When in use the cartridge will be hot - Allow it to cool down before removing the cartridge from the device.
Use only Veet refills with this appliance. The 2 year guarantee won't be valid if the Veet device has been used with other wax refills than the Veet EasyWax™ refills.
The use of adapters, multiple sockets and/or extension cables is not permitted.
Preparation and Usage
6 simple steps to get salon-wax results at home
For full instructions for use, see the leaflet inside
1 Insert the wax roll-on refill snugly into the heating device.
2 Plug in the device. The ideal temperature will be reached after a minimum of 20 minutes (max 40 minutes).
3 Roll on the wax in the direction your hair grows
4 Apply one strip to your skin. Rub several times in the direction your hair grows to make sure the wax adheres well.
5 Hold your skin taut. Grasp the end of the strip, and pull the strip back on itself as quickly as you can, against the direction the hair grows. This strip can be used again multiple times in the same waxing session.
6 After waxing, clean away any wax left on your skin with a Perfect Finish wipe.
Veet EasyWax™ Refill: Glyceryl Rosinate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cera Alba, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, CI 77891, CI 26100, Veet Perfect Finish Wipes: Paraffinum Liquidum, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Limonene, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 30-Jun-2015 at 00:43. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.