Veet Easy Wax Refill Normal Bikini/Underarm 50ml
£19.98 per 100ml
- Simple & easy to use
- Easy-fit one-click wax cartridge = up to 12 wax sessions
- For all skin types, including sensitive
This wax refill is specifically designed for use with new Veet EasyWax™ Electrical Roll-On. It is the simple solution for salon wax results at home. The small roll-on head is perfectly adapted to wax more sensitive areas such as bikini and underarm.
Formulated with the same ingredients as the waxes used in waxing salons, Veet wax removes hair from the root at first application, and is effective on hair as short as 2mm. It is specially formulated with natural beeswax for all skin types, including sensitive. Skin remains impeccably smooth for up to 4 weeks!
British Skin Foundation
Validating Veet's Skin Health Research
For more information visit www.veet.com
This Pack Contains:
- A 50ml roll-on wax refill, specially designed for use on bikini line & underarms
- 12 non-woven strips**
- 4 post depilatory wipes
- An instruction leaflet
- Easy-fit one-click wax cartridge = Up to 12 wax sessions*
*This 50ml wax refill is sufficient for up to 12 uses (one use is one wax session of both bikini and underarms).
**Additional strips are available separately if required.
Additional strips are available separately if required.
- Brands: Veet
Follow the directions for use and the precautions indicated on the leaflet inside this pack.
Designed for use on legs, arms, underarms & bikini line, but not suitable for use on the face, head, breast, perianal or genital areas or on any other parts.
Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin, or on skin that has reacted badly to waxes in the past.
Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
Waxing is not suitable for the elderly and diabetics or people taking oral retinoids.
If you have not waxed before we recommend starting by removing hair from the legs. Only when you have experience then progress to the sensitive areas of underarm and bikini line. We recommend not to wax the same area of skin twice during a waxing session.
After waxing we recommend waiting 24 hours before using antiperspirant, any other perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, sunbathing or swimming.
Before every use, test the wax for warmth and reaction by applying and removing the wax to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, begin waxing.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of ingestion, consult a doctor immediately and show the outer pack.
If you experience any stinging or tingling when waxing, remove the wax immediately with the wipes or with the back of a used strip and rinse thoroughly with water. If the sensation persists, seek medical advice.
Waxing is suitable for pregnant women but may cause bruising.
It is normal that your skin turns red after waxing.
Caution: When in use the refill will be hot - Allow it to cool down before removing the refill from the device.
Only use with Veet EasyWax™ Electrical Roll-On.
Preparation and Usage
6 simple steps to get salon-wax results at home
For full instructions for use, see the leaflet inside
1 Insert the wax roll-on refill snugly into the heating device.
2 Plug in the device. The ideal temperature will be reached after a minimum of 20 minutes (max 40 minutes).
3 Roll on the wax in the direction your hair grows
4 Apply one strip to your skin. Rub several times in the direction your hair grows to make sure the wax adheres well.
5 Hold your skin taut. Grasp the end of the strip, and pull the strip back on itself as quickly as you can, against the direction the hair grows. This strip can be used again multiple times in the same waxing session.
6 After waxing, clean away any wax left on your skin with a Perfect Finish wipe.
Country of Origin
Veet EasyWax™ Refill: Glyceryl Rosinate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cera Alba, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, CI 77891, CI 26100, Veet Perfect Finish Wipes: Paraffinum Liquidum, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.