Offer - Veet In-Shower Cream Suprem'Essence Normal 135ml
Price per 100ml: £3.89
Velvet Rose & Essential Oils
Works while you shower
Discover new Veet Suprem'Essence, for moisturised and delicately scented smoothness. Veet Suprem'Essence formula has been enriched with a blend of essential oils and velvet rose to leave your skin moisturised and delicately scented. No more cuts or unpleasant depilatory cream smell. Thanks to a unique combination of water resisting ingredients the cream has the power to stay on the skin in the shower. Cream comes with a soft sponge to leave your skin silky smooth. With new Veet Suprem'Essence, your skin will be luxuriously soft in 3 minutes.
British Skin Foundation
Validating Veet's Skin Health Research
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not store contents under direct sunlight.
Min. 3 mins
Max. 6 mins
5 steps to beautiful touchably smooth skin
1. Read precautions before use. Before showering, apply the cream evenly onto dry skin using the soft, coloured side of the dry sponge. Ensure the area you want to remove hair from is completely covered with cream. Do not rub in. Wash hands thoroughly.
2. Once applied, wait for 1 minute before stepping into the shower.
3. During your normal shower routine, leave the cream on for 2 minutes by timing carefully. Don't worry if some cream gradually washes away when in contact with running water. To prevent cream from washing off too soon, avoid exposing those parts of the body covered with cream to the direct stream of water within the first 2 minutes in the shower.
4. Gently use the white side of the sponge to test a small area. If hair comes away easily, remove the rest of the remaining traces of cream with the white side of the sponge by massaging in circular motion. If needed, leave the cream on for a bit longer without exceeding 6 minutes of total application time. The soft, coloured side can be used for sensitive areas.
5. Rinse your skin thoroughly under the shower after use. Rinse the sponge. Keep tube closed when not in use.
- Retain outer packaging for full precautions and directions for use.
- Follow the directions for use.
- Suitable for Normal/Dry skin.
- For use on legs, underarms & bikini line, but not suitable for use on the face, head, breast, perianal or genital areas or on any other body parts.
- Do not use on scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated or sunburnt skin, on skin depilated in last 72hrs or if you have ever suffered an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past.
- Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
- Before each use, test your skin reaction by applying the cream to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, begin using.
- If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the cream immediately and rinse thoroughly with water. If this sensation persists, seek medical advice.
- Do not exceed 6 minutes total application time.
- After use, we recommend waiting 24 hours before applying an anti-perspirant, a perfumed product, swimming or sunbathing.
- Always wait 72 hours between applications.
- In case of ingestion, consult a doctor immediately and show the outer pack.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Contains alkali and thioglycolate
Preparation and Usage
Takes from 3-6 minutes
Beautifully smooth skin in just 5 steps
Before using, please read pack precautions carefully.
1 Before you shower, use the soft, coloured side of the sponge to apply the cream evenly onto dry skin. Don't rub it in. Make sure the hair you want to remove is completely covered. Don't forget to wash any cream off your hands.
2 Wait at least 1 minute before stepping into the shower.
3 Now continue with your normal shower routine. For the first 2 minutes in the shower, try to avoid putting the cream directly in the stream of water, so that it stays on long enough to work. It is usual for some cream to gradually wash away at this stage.
4 Now that the cream has been on your skin for 3 minutes in total, use the white side of the sponge to gently remove a small test area of cream. If the hair comes away easily, massage the sponge in a circular motion to remove the rest. If your hair is more stubborn, you can leave the cream on for up to 3 more minutes - but not any longer, as you don't want to exceed a total of 6 minutes with the cream on your skin. For more sensitive areas use the soft, coloured side of the sponge to remove the cream.
5 Rinse your skin thoroughly with water to remove the cream completely, and then dry. Rinse the sponge, and keep the tube closed when not in use to make sure the cream stays effective.
Country of Origin
Aqua, Urea, Cetearyl Alcohol, Potassium Thioglycolate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth-20, Talc, Glycerin, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Parfum, Potassium Hydroxide, Magnesium Trisilicate, Propylene Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Sodium Gluconate, Limonene, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis Peel Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, CI 77891
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.