Offer - Vegetable Moussaka Waitrose 350g
5 days guaranteed (avg. 9)*
71.4p per 100g
Juicy layers of tomato, lentils, potato, aubergine and courgette topped with creamy béchamel sauce.
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Cooking Instructions - General. For best results oven heat.
Do not reheat once cooled.; Microwave - From Chilled. Cat D 800W, 5 1/2 mins
Cat E 900W, 5 mins
Cat E 1000W, 4 1/2 mins
Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook. Remove sleeve and pierce film. Place on a microwaveable plate and heat until piping hot. Stand for 1 minute before serving.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Gas 6, 200°C, Fan 180°C, 20-25 mins
Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and film. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven until piping hot and golden brown. Stand for 1 minute before serving.; Oven cook - From Frozen. Gas 6, 200°C, Fan 180°C, 40-45 mins
Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and film. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven until piping hot and golden brown. Stand for 1 minute before serving.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Sleeve - Card - Widely Recycled; Tray - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Full Product Name:
Layers of tomato, lentil, potato, courgette and aubergine topped with béchamel sauce
Keep refrigerated below 5°C.
Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date.
Use within one month. For microwave defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
For use by date see front of pack.
Contains Celery, Contains Milk, Contains Wheat
Milk, Tomato (13%), Lentils (10%), Potato, Courgette (6%), Onion (6%), Rapeseed Oil, Aubergine, Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Carrot, Celery, Red Wine, Tomato Paste, Salt, Sugar, Cornflour, Ground Black Pepper, Mint, Leek, Tomato Purée, Parsley, Bay Leaf, White Peppercorns
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||As Prepared Per 100g||As Prepared Per Pack|
|of which saturates||1.9g||6.3g|
|of which sugars||3.8g||12.6g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.