Veuve Clicquot Vintage Champagne 2008 (Gift Box) 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
The unique signature of the house produced from a year with exceptional weather conditions and grapes of optimal ripeness.
- Brands: Veuve Clicquot
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir
- Who's it for?: Him, Her, Couples
- Wine Styles: Champagne, Dry
- Countries: Champagne
- Price Ranges: £20 plus
- Wine Cellar: Champagne
Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin
Sparkling wines and Champagne should always be stored in a cool and dry place away from light and heat sources. The ideal temperature for storage is 13-15 degrees C.
Warning: Sparkling wines contain high natural pressure. Do not allow bottles to get warm. Chill bottle before opening and avoid shaking. Point bottle away from others and yourself when removing wire, hood and cork. Hold the cork firmly and twist out slowly by hand. Never in any circumstances use a corkscrew to open.
Pinot Noir, Meunier and Chardonnay
Initial aromas of peach and citrus fruits with a mineral touch gradually develop into floral and more complex bready notes of hazelnut and butter.
Founded in 1772 by Philippe Clicquot, the house was later taken over by his widow Madame Clicquot at the age of 27 in 1810. Through determination, intuition and acumen Madame Clicquot not only created the first recorded vintage in the Champagne region but built up the Veuve Clicquot property to make it one of the foremost vineyards in all of Champagne.
Produced in Champagne, a small wine region in the northeast of France. Maison Veuve Clicquot is located in Reims, the largest city in the Champagne province.
Veuve Clicquot Vintage is a strictly limited and selective production blending 17 Grands and Premiers Crus only.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin,
Glass bottle recyclable
Full Product Name:
White French Champagne
Store between 10 and 12 °C in a dark environment.
Product of France
FSC®, Packaging from responsible sources, FSC® C021399
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 25-Apr-2017 at 02:25. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.