Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Champagne Brut NV 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
£35.00 per 75cl
- Brands: Veuve Clicquot
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir
- Wine Styles: Champagne, Dry
- Countries: Champagne
- Price Ranges: £20 plus
- Wine Cellar: Champagne, IWC
Sparkling wines and Champagne should always be stored in a cool and dry place away from light and heat sources. The ideal temperature for storage is 13-15 degrees C.
Warning: Sparkling wines contain high natural pressure. Do not allow bottles to get warm. Chill bottle before opening and avoid shaking. Point bottle away from others and yourself when removing wire, hood and cork. Hold the cork firmly and twist out slowly by hand. Never in any circumstances use a corkscrew to open.
Contains sulphites (SO2)
50 to 55% Pinot Noir, 15 to 20% Pinot Meunier, 28 to 33% Chardonnay
The Champagne presents a fine balance between fruity aromas and more subtle toasty notes. Initial flavours of white fruits and raisins develop into notes of brioche and vanilla with bottle aging.
Founded in 1772 by Philippe Clicquot, the house was later taken over by his widow Madame Clicquot at the age of 27 in 1810. Through determination, intuition and acumen Madame Clicquot not only created the first recorded vintage in the champagne region but built up the Veuve Clicquot property to make it one of the foremost vineyards in all of Champagne.
Produced in Champagne, a small wine producing region in the northeast of France. Maison Veuve Clicquot is located in Reims, the largest city in the Champagne province.
Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label is the ultimate reflection of the superb vineyards and consistent nature of the house style. Grapes from as many as 50 to 60 different Crus go into the blending of Brut Yellow Label and The Chef de Caves draws on priceless reserve wines to achieve the total consistency of quality and taste.
Country of Origin
Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin,
Glass bottle recyclable
Full Product Name:
Yellow Label Brut - White French Champagne
Store between 10 and 12 °C in a dark environment.
Product of France
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.