Vignale Pinot Grigio Blush 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
£6.29 per 75cl
Wine of Italy
A fresh and light rosé from the Venezie area east of the beautiful city of Venice. This wine shows a delicious balance of citrus fruits, cherry and red berry flavours. Serve lightly chilled and enjoy both as an aperitif as well as accompaniment to salads, continental hams and cooked meats.
- Brands: Vignale
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Grigio
- Countries: Veneto
- Price Ranges: £6 to £8
- Wine Cellar: Rose
This wine shows a delicious balance of citrus fruits, cherry and red berry flavours.
Serve lightly chilled and enjoy both as an aperitif as well as accompaniment to salads, continental hams and cooked meats
The Campagnola winery was founded in 1907 by the current owners' grandfather and namesake Giuseppe Campagnola in the heart of Valpolicella country near to Verona and beautiful Lake Garda. They have been hand crafting wines from all over the Veneto area since that time with a commitment to quality and a true reflection of the regions' wine making traditions.
This wine is from IGT (Indicazione Geographica Typica) delle Venezie in North East Italy. The Venezie is not Venice (the historic city of canals, islands and bridges) but the Tre Venezie (the 'three Venices') - Euganea,Giulia and Tridentina. These were three Italian regions which existed between 1866-1919 and correspond to the modern of Veneto, Friuli-Venezia Giulia and Trentino-Alto Adige. The IGT delle Venezie appellation covers this whole area, with the exception of Alto-Adige (Südtirol).
The grapes are harvested at the optimum moment for ripeness and then quickly crushed to maintain freshness and fruit flavours. The juice is left with the skins for a short time to macerate and gain the rose hue. The wines are then fermented and stored in temperature controlled stainless steel vats. They are then bottled and released promptly to ensure that the wine remains fresh and vibrant.
Return To Address
Marano Di Valpolicella,
Country of Origin
Marano Di Valpolicella,
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.