Vina Pomal Rioja Crianza 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
£10.49 per 75cl
One of our favourite Riojas.The combo of oak and fruit in a wine which is nicely balanced makes it great for medium flavourd vegetarian dishes.
Crizanza - Red Spanish Wine
Viña Pomal Centenario Crianza pays homage to the brand's birth in 1908. Made with 100% Tempranillo and aged for 12 months in American oak barriques. Deep red colour with violet hints, this wine has notes of dark fruits, licorice and subtle roasted flavours.
- Brands: Codorniu
- Grape Varieties: Tempranillo
- Countries: Rioja
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Vegetarian
- Price Ranges: £8 to £12
- Wine Cellar: Red
Made with 100% Tempranillo and aged for 12 months in American oak barriques. Deep red colour with violet hints, this wine has notes of dark fruits, licorice and subtle roasted flavours.
Diego Pinilla Navarra
Bodegas Bilbainas is one of the oldest estates in Rioja & has the largest vineyard holding in the top quality district of Rioja Alta. The estate is one of the few in Rioja to have its vineyards surrounding its winery. The majority of the wines are produced from estate grown fruit & the average age of vines is 20 years. Over the last few years the winery has invested in an extensive programme of viticulture and oenological innovation ensuring Bodegas Bilbainas offers some of the best wines in the region.
The Viña Pomal estate covers 90 hectares of vineyards. These are located inside the municipality of Haro and less than 2 kilometres from the winery, in one of the town's most beautiful enclaves, overlooking the Ebro river as it flows downstream through the Conchas de Haro pass. Our estate features different ecosystems with different soils and varying degrees of exposure to the sun.
The winemaking process for Viña Pomal Crianza is traditional: following destemming and crushing the must undergoes alcoholic maceration. Total maceration lasts two weeks and the objective is a structure of mild, pleasant wines with a lot of fruitiness. Twelve months in barrels of American oak (20% of which are new) add the complexity and maturity needed to complete this wine's expression.
Country of Origin
Bodegas Bilbainas S.A.,
Pack - Glass
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Suitable for Vegetarians
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.