Vintage Cheddar & Onion Quiche Waitrose 400g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 6.5)*
Price per 100g: 62.3p
Keep Flat; Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Cooking Instructions - General. May be eaten warm or cold. For best eating quality serve warm as below.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Gas 5, 190ºC, Fan 170ºC 25 mins.
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging including foil tray. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven. Stand for 5 minutes before serving. Do not reheat once cooled.; Oven cook - From Frozen. Gas 5, 190ºC, Fan 170ºC 40-45 mins.
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging including foil tray. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven. Stand for 5 minutes before serving. Do not reheat once cooled.
Preparation and Usage
To serve cold: Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before serving.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Carton - Card - Widely Recycled; Tray - Metal - Check Local Recycling
Full Product Name:
Vintage Cheddar cheese and onion with free range egg in a shortcrust pastry
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened, consume within 2 days. Do not exceed use by date.
Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month.
Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
For use by date see front of pack.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Skimmed Milk, Pasteurised Free Range Egg (14%), Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Onion (6%), Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (6%), Sautéed Onions (5%) (Onion, Butter (Milk)), Single Cream (Milk), Fromage Frais (Milk), Palm Oil, Red Leicester Cheese (contains Colour Annatto) (Milk) (4%), Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (4%), Maize Flour, Cornflour, Butter (Milk) (1.5%), Rapeseed Oil, Mild Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (0.5%), Chives, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Sea Salt, White Pepper, Black Pepper, Nutmeg, Magnesium Sulphate
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||As Prepared Per 100g||As Prepared Per 1/4 Quiche|
|of which saturates||7.1g||7.1g|
|of which sugars||2.6g||2.6g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.