Vintage Cheddar & Onion Quiche Waitrose 170g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 6)*
Price per 100g: 75.9p
A blend of extra mature cheddar & red Leicester with sauteed onions oven baked with free range eggs and cream in a golden crisp pastry.
Keep Flat; Keep Refrigerated
Cooking Instructions - General. May be eaten warm or cold. For best eating quality serve warm as below.
To serve cold: Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before serving.
Do not reheat once cooled.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Gas 5, 190°C, Fan 170°C 15-20 mins.
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging including the foil. Place on baking tray in centre of oven. Stand for 5 minutes before serving.; Oven cook - From Frozen. Gas 5, 190°C, Fan 170°C 25-30 mins.
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging including the foil. Place on baking tray in centre of oven. Stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Skimmed Milk, Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Pasteurised Free Range Egg (12%), Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (7%), Palm Oil, Onion (6%), Sautéed Onions (5%) (Onion, Butter (Milk)), Single Cream (Milk), Fromage Frais (Milk), Maize Flour, Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (3%), Red Leicester Cheese (contains Colour Annatto) (Milk) (3%), Cornflour, Butter (Milk) (2%), Rapeseed Oil, Mild Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (0.5%), Chives, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Sea Salt, White Pepper, Black Pepper, Nutmeg, Magnesium Sulphate
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||As Prepared Per 100g||As Prepared Per Quiche|
|of which saturates||7.5g||12.8g|
|of which sugars||2.4g||4.1g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.