Offer - Vitabiotics Jointace Chondroitin 30 per pack
Jointace® contains a unique combination, ideal for those with an active life, in sport, or in later life.
Collagen formation: Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage.
Connective tissues: Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissues.
Bone health: Vitamin D, zinc and manganese contribute to the maintenance of normal bone health.
USP Purity Standard
The Glucosamin Sulphate and Condroitin Sulphate used in Jointcare® conform to USP (United States Pharmacopeia) purity standards.
All Vitabiotics supplements are produced to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards of quality control, and offer optimum support from sensible, balanced formulae, without excessive levels.
Originally developed with Prof. A. H. Beckett OBE, PhD, DSc (1920-2010)
Professor Emeritus, University of London
Professor Beckett is cited as a product inventor and former Chairman of Vitabiotics
Science of healthy living
Join us for the latest health conversations and special updates on facebook & twitter
Store below 25°C in a dry place.
Two tabletws per day with your main meal. Swallow with a glass of water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
The benefits of the ingredients in Jointace® are thought to build over time. A regular intake is therefore recommended. Jointace® is recommended with a balanced diet, rich in fish oil.
Do not take if you are allergic to fish or shellfish. Jointace® contains glucosamine sourced from natural chitin. Diabetics should consult their doctor before using this product.
Part of the Jointace® range, which includes Jointace® Capsules, Gel, Patch & Fizz.
The recommended intake of 2 tablets provides: Glucosamine 592mg, provided by Glucosamine Sulphate KCI 1000mg
Preparation and Usage
Two tablets per day with your main meal. Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
This formula replaces other Jointace® supplements. A regular intake is recommended.
Jointace® Original is recommended with a balanced diet, rich in fish oil.
Return To Address
For more information contact:
1 Apsley Way,
Tel: 020 8955 2662
1 Apsley Way,
Full Product Name:
Micronutrient supplement with glucosamine chondroitin, vits C, E, B12, D, minerals & ginger ext.
Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
As with other food supplements, seek professional advice before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding, or suffer from food allergies.
Jointace® Original contains glucosamine sourced from natural chitin.
Diabetics and those using blood thinning medication (e.g. warfarin), should consult their doctor before using this product.
Made in Britain
The recommended intake of 2 tablets provides: Glucosamine 592mg, provided by Glucosamine Sulphate KCI 1000mg.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Crustaceans, Contains Fish, Free From Gluten, Free From Lactose, Contains Soya
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Glucosamine Sulphate (from Crustacean) (as Potassium Chloride) USP†, Bulking Agent: Maltodextrin, Chondroitin Sulphate Sodium (from Fish) USP†, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Tablet Coating (Natural Source Colours [Copper Chlorophyllin, Titanium Dioxide], Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Glycerine), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid [Carrier: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose]), Anti-Caking Agents: Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid and Magnesium Stearate, Vitamin E (D Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) (from Soya), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin [Carriers: Trisodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin]), Zinc Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol [Carriers: Medium Chain Triglycerides, Acacia, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Ginger Root Extract, Copper Sulphate, Folic Acid (Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Sodium Selenate, †USP=United States Pharmacopeia
|Typical Values||Av. per 2 tablets||%EC NRV*|
|Glucosamine Sulphate¿ KCI||1000 mg||-|
|Chondroitin Sulphate¿||400 mg||-|
|Ginger Root Extract equivalent to:||80 mg||-|
|Vitamin D (as D3 800 IU)||20 µg||400|
|Vitamin E||40 mg ¿-TE||333|
|Vitamin C||60 mg||75|
|Folic Acid||400 µg||200|
|Vitamin B12||20 µg||800|
|*NRV - Nutrient Reference Value|
|µg - microgram, mg - milligram, IU - International Units|
|¿USP - United States Pharmacopeia|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 26-Jan-2016 at 00:23. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.