Offer - Vitabiotics Jointace Collagen 30 per pack
All Vitabiotics supplements are produced to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards of quality control, and offer optimum support from sensible, balanced formulae, without excessive levels.
Originally developed with
Prof. A. H. Becket OBE, PhD, DSc (1920-2010)
Professor Emeritus, University of London
Professor Beckett is cited as a product inventor and former Chairman of Vitabiotics.
Part of the Jointace® range, which includes Jointace® Capsules, Gel, Magnets, Patch & Fizz.
Science of healthy living
Store below 25ºC in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
Two Jointace® tablets per day with your main meal. Swallow with a glass of water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- Jointace® contains glucosamine sourced from natural chitin. Diabetics should consult their doctor before using this product.
- The benefit of the ingredients in Jointace® are thought to build over time. A regular intake is therefore recommended. Jointace® is recommended with a balanced diet, rich in fish oil.
- Food supplements must not replace a balanced diet or healthy lifestyle.
- As with other supplements, seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breast-feeding or suffer from food allergies.
Alwyas read the label.
Preparation and Usage
Two Tablets per day with your main meal. Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
1 Apsley Way,
Full Product Name:
Micronutrient supplement with collagen [hydrolysed type II collagen] glucosamine, chondroitin, vit. D Vits C, E, B12, Minerals & Ginger Ext.
Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
Jointace® Collagen contains glucosamine sourced from natural chitin.
Diabetics and those using blood thinning medication (e.g. warfarin), should consult their doctor before using this product.
This formula replaces other Jointace® supplements. A regular intake is recommended.
Jointace® Collagen is recommended with a balanced diet, rich in fish oil.
Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
As with other food supplements, seek professional advice before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding or suffer from food allergies.
Made in Britain
The recommended intake of 2 tablets provides: Glucosamine 592mg, provided by Glucosamine Sulphate KCI 1000mg.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Crustaceans, Contains Fish, Free From Gluten, Free From Lactose
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Glucosamine Sulphate USP† (from Crustacean) (as Potassium Chloride), Bulking Agent: Maltodextrin, Type ll Collagen, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Chondroitin Sulphate Sodium USP† (from Fish), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid [Carrier: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose]), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Polydextrose, Talc, Maltodextrin, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Natural Source Colours [Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]), Anti-Caking Agents: Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid & Magnesium Stearate, Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin [Carriers: Trisodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin]), Zinc Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol [Carriers: Acacia, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Ginger Root Extract, Copper Sulphate, Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Sodium Selenate, †USP = United States Pharmacopeia
Not Tested on Animals
|Typical Values||Av. Per 2 tablets||%EC NRV*|
|Collagen Type II Complex||300 mg||-|
|Glucosamine Sulphate KCI¿||1000 mg||-|
|Chondroitin Sulphate¿||100 mg||-|
|Vitamin D (as D3 800 IU)||20 µg||400|
|Vitamin E||40 mg ¿-TE||333|
|Vitamin C||60 mg||75|
|Folic Acid||400 µg||200|
|Vitamin B12||20 µg||800|
|Ginger Root Extract equivalent to:||80 mg|
|*NRV - Nutrient Reference Value|
|µg - microgram, mg - milligram, IU - International Units|
|¿USP - United States Pharmacopeia|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 30-Jul-2015 at 02:18. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.