Offer - Vitabiotics Well Kid Multivitamins 30 per pack
Each great tasting WellKid® Smart Chewable multivitamin tablet provides a comprehensive range of vitamins, trace minerals and vegetarian flaxseed oil, specially formulated to safeguard the nutritional intake of children aged 4-12.
Includes a comprehensive range of 21 nutrients to help maintain all round health, including iodine which contributes to the normal growth of children.
Iron contributes to normal cognitive development of children.
With vitamin D3
Vitamin D is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children. In addition, a calcium supplement such as Osteocare® in chewable or liquid form may be taken.
Daily Support Without Excessive Levels
All our supplements are produced to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards of quality control, and offer optimum support from sensible, balanced formulae.
Science of healthy living
Britain's leading supplements for specific life stages, From the no 1 wellness range for specific life stages, The Queen's Awards for Enterprise 2008, Expert support ideal for kids, Certified by food for the brain, With vit. D, Comprehensive multi-vitamins & flaxseed oil, Includes iodine & iron, contributes to normal growth & cognitive development of children, Great tasting all natural fruit flavours, Wellkind has not been tested on animals, Produced to high GMP quality standards, Gluten free, No salt or yeast, No preservatives or lactose, No artificial flavours or colours, Suitable for vegetarians
WellKid® is certified by Food for The Brain
Food for The Brain is the leading education charity promoting the link between nutrition and brain health and performance, especially in children.
For more information visit www.foodforthebrain.org
Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
Preparation and Usage
Children (4-12 years):
Chew one tablet daily.
Preferably take with a main meal. These chewable tablets are not designed to be swallowed whole. Do not exceed the recommended intake. Do not give to children under 4.
1 Apsley Way,
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten, Contains Soya
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Sweeteners: Xylitol & Sucralose, Magnesium Hydroxide, Flaxseed Oil Powder (Carriers: Maltodextrin, Starch, Antioxidants: Ascorbyl Palmitate, Mixed Natural Tocopherol), Flavourings: Natural Lemon, Raspberry, Strawberry & Apple, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid [Carrier: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose]), Ferrous Fumarate, Maltodextrin, Anti-Caking Agents: Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid & Magnesium Stearate, Niacin (Nicotinamide), Citric Acid, Beetroot Powder, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate) (from Soya), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt), Vitamin A (as Acetate [Carriers: Gum Acacia, Sucrose, Starch, Tricalcium Phosphate, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol)], Thiamin (Vitamin B1 Mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl), Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol, [Carriers: Acacia, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Riboflavin, Manganese Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Potassium Iodide, Chromium Trichloride, Sodium Selenite, Biotin, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
Not Tested on Animals; Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Av. per tablet||% EC NRV*|
|Flaxseed Oil Powder||114 mg||-|
|Vitamin A (1333 IU)||400 µg RE||50|
|Vitamin D (as D3 280 IU)||7 µg||140|
|Vitamin E (Natural Source)||10 mg -TE||83|
|Vitamin C||40 mg||50|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||0.9 mg||82|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||0.8 mg||57|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||9 mg NE||56|
|Vitamin B6||0.7 mg||50|
|Folic Acid||200 µg||100|
|Vitamin B12||3 µg||120|
|Pantothenic Acid||4 mg||67|
|*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value|
|mg = milligram, µg = microgram, IU = International Units|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 29-Jun-2015 at 00:53. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.