Offer - Vitabiotics Wellman High Performance 250ml
Aiming for high performance?
Wellman® drink delivers nutrients including vitamins B6 and B12 which contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. With zinc which contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
Brand Information:Originally developed with Prof. A. H. Beckett OBE, PhD, DSc (1920-2010)
Professor Emeritus, University of London
Professor Becket is cited as a product inventor and former Chairman of Vitabiotics.
25 year member of the Medical Commission of the International Olympic Committee
Further Information:Mark Foster - 50m Swimmer
8x World Record Holder 6x World Champion
"Like many professional sportsmen, I rely on Wellman® to provide nutritional support for optimum performance."
Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of direct sunlight.
Lightly Carbonated - Serve chilled.
Preparation and Usage
Best served chilled.
Cott Beverages Ltd,
1 Apsley Way,
Pack - Aluminium
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Carbonated Water, Sugar, Fruit Juices from Concentrate (Apple 5%, Grape 1%), Malic Acid, Flavourings (including Caffeine), Tartaric Acid, Botanical Extracts (Siberian Ginseng, Green Tea, Guarana Seed, Artichoke) (0.11%), Vitamins (Niacin [as Nicotinamide], Vitamin B6 [as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride], Thiamin [Vitamin B1 as Hydrochloride], Riboflavin [as 5-Phosphate Sodium], Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 [as Cyanocobalamin]), Zinc Sulphate, Preservative (Sodium Benzoate), Citric Acid, Colour (Sulphite Ammonia Caramel), L-Tyrosine (0.008%)
|Typical Values||per 100ml||% EC RDA*||per 250ml serving|
|Energy (kJ/kcal)||125 kJ / 29 kcal||313 kJ / 73 kcal|
|Carbohydrate (g)||6.9 g||17.3 g|
|of which sugars (g)||6.9 g||17.3 g|
|of which saturates (g)||Nil||Nil|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||0.39 mg||88||0.97 mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||0.2 mg||36||0.5 mg|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||1.6 mg||25||4 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.5 mg||90||1.26 mg|
|Folic Acid||20 µg||25||50 µg|
|Vitamin B12||0.5 µg||50||1.25 µg|
|Zinc||1 mg||25||2.5 mg|
|L-Tyrosine||8 mg||-||20 mg|
|Guarana Extract||40 mg||-||100 mg|
|Ginseng Extract||48 mg||-||120 mg|
|Artichoke Extract||20 mg||-||50 mg|
|Green Tea Extract||40 mg||-||100 mg|
|250ml provides more than 15% of vitamin and mineral RDA's*|
|*RDA - Recommended Daily Allowance, g - gram, mg - milligram, µg - microgram, kJ - kilojoule, kcal - kilocalorie|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 31-May-2016 at 02:38. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.