Volvic Still Mineral Water 1.5L
Volvic is a natural mineral water with origins in the volcanoes of the Auvergne National Park in central France.
Like a trickle filter, fresh rain waters seep slowly through volcanic rock, picks up a unique balance of minerals along the way and capture the natural power of volcanoes in every drop. Thanks to this long and natural process, Volvic fills you with volcanicity. Suitable for a low sodium diet.
Volvic - straight from the volcano so it's full of volcanicity.
Volvic is now Plastic Neutral - we collect and recycle as much plastic as we use in the UK & ROI.
Volvic bottles are partly made using recycled plastic.
This bottle is already 100% recyclable, ...so please recycle.
Volvic, working to be Carbon Neutral by 2011.
- Brands: Volvic
Storage and Recycling
Store in a clean, cool dry place away from sunlight, strong odours and chemicals.
All Volvic bottles, labels and caps are 100% recyclable. Please recycle.
Bottle intended exclusively for the use of Volvic Natural Mineral Water, do not refill.
Suitable for a low sodium diet
Preparation and Usage
For hygienic reasons this bottle is intended for the exclusive use of Volvic Natural Mineral Water.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Danone Waters (UK and Ireland) Ltd.,
PO Box 4361,
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Natural Mineral Water
Store in a clean cool dry place away from sunlight, strong odours and chemicals.
Best Before Date Indicated on Bottle.
|Typical Values||Mineral Composition (Mg/L):|
|Dry Residue 180°C:||130 Mg/Litre - PH: 7|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 26-Apr-2015 at 01:05. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.