Offer - Waitrose 1 Free Range Lean Minced Pork 0.5kg
2 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
£7.98 per kg
Hampshire breed pork is renowned for tenderness and surperb flavour, and our Hampshire sired free range pork is bred for succulence. It's reared by carefully selected specialist farms in Norfolk, Suffolk and Wiltshire, where the pigs spend their entire lives outdoors, with straw filled arcs and tents for shelter.
We're always looking for ways to reduce our environment impact, which is why we are now using the new packaging on a selection of our fresh meat. It reduces the amount of packaging used by 50% and gives you the same outstanding quality product, with benefits that include
Easier to store
For further information on Waitrose pork and recipes go to waitrose.com
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened, consume within 1 day. Do not exceed use by date.
Freeze as soon as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
For use by date see front of pack.
Shallow Fry - From Chilled. 40 mins
Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a frying pan. Place meat into the pan and cook for 4-6 mins until browned. Add choice of sauce or stock, bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer gently for the remaining time. Stir occasionally. Cook thoroughly until the juices run clear and there is no pink meat.
Preparation and Usage
Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
British free range pork mince (typically 8% fat)
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Collagen/meat protein ratio under 18%
Percentage of fat content under 8%
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g|
|of which saturates||3.3g|
|of which sugars||0.1g|
These little lettuce cups are perfect for canapes or work brilliantly as a starter at a dinner party.
This is a Danish classic, made with chicken or turkey instead of veal
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.