Waitrose 1 Free Range Pork Chipolatas 350g
Hampshire breed pork is renowned for tenderness and superb flavour, and our Hampshire sired free range pork is bred for succulence. It's reared by carefully selected specialist farms in Norfolk, Suffolk and Wiltshire, where the pigs spend their entire lives outdoors, with straw filled arcs and tents for shelter.
- Brands: Waitrose 1
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened, consume within 2 days. Do not exceed use by date.
Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
For use by date see front of pack.
Cook thoroughly until the juices run clear and there is no pink meat. As these sausages have natural skins there is no need to prick them.;
Grill - From Chilled. Medium heat 10-15 mins
Preheat grill. Remove all packaging. Place under a medium grill, turning occasionally.;
Oven cook - From Chilled. Gas 5, 190°C, Fan 170°C 15-20 mins
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place on a lightly oiled baking tray in centre of oven.
Preparation and Usage
Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled;
Sleeve - Paper - Widely Recycled;
Tray - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
12 free range pork chipolatas
Usage: 6 Servings
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Pork (97%), Sheep Casing, Sea Salt, Rice Flour, Maize Flour, Stabiliser Triphosphates, Black Pepper, Preservative Sodium Metabisulphite, White Pepper, Onion, Mace, Antioxidant Ascorbic Acid, Maize Starch, Salt, Sage, Ginger, Dextrose Monohydrate
|Typical Values||As Prepared Per 100g||As Prepared Per 2 Chipolatas|
|of which saturates||9.0g||4.7g|
|of which sugars||0.4g||0.2g|
|This pack contains 6 servings|
Individual Sausage & Piccalilli Pies ideal to use your leftover Christmas sausages. Have cold or warm with sandwiches.
This delicious and decadant recipe makes for a great supper. With the sausages and Maille Mustard Mash it's a perfect pairing!
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.