Waitrose 1 Jamon Iberico de Bellota 65g
over 1 week *
£16.91 per 100g
Known for its distinctive flavour and melt in the mouth texture, Iberico ham is a Spanish delicacy made with pork from black-hooved Iberico pigs. Bellota Iberico only comes from pigs which roam freely in oak woodlands and feast on acorns during the autumn giving the meat a rich, nutty flavour. Expertly cured and slowly matured, it's hand carved into thin, almost translucent slices, as it would be in a Spanish tapas bar.
- Brands: Waitrose 1
To appreciate the full flavour and aroma of this ham please remove the pack from the refrigerator and open 30 minutes before serving
Preparation and Usage
To serve: To appreciate the full flavour of this ham, please remove the pack from the refrigerator and open 30 minutes before serving.
Country of Origin
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Tray - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Full Product Name:
Spanish air cured ham matured for a minimum of 36 months
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened consume within 2 days. Do not exceed use by date.
For use by date see front of pack.
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Pork, Salt, Sugar, Preservatives, Potassium Nitrate and Sodium Nitrite, Acidity Regulator Sodium Citrates, Antioxidant Sodium Ascorbate, Prepared with 132g of Pork per 100g of product, Moisture is lost during curing and maturation
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g||As Sold Per 1/4 Pack|
|of which saturates||8.2g||1.3g|
|of which sugars||0.5g||Trace|
|This pack contains 4 servings|
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.