Offer - Waitrose 12 British Pork & Herb Chipolatas 375g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
£5.84 per kg
Prime British pork from pigs born outdoors and reared in airy, straw bedded barns.
Prime British pork from pigs born outdoors and reared in airy, straw-bedded barns. Waitrose pigs are reared to produce high quality, succulent pork that is tender and full of flavour. They are fed a balanced, cereal based diet on carefully selected British farms, exclusively for Waitrose. We work with a long-established group of dedicated farms; selecting them for their high standards of animal husbandry, welfare and a commitment to sustainable farming.
Suitable for Home Freezing; Keep Refrigerated
Cooking Instructions - General. Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat. Remove all packaging.; Grill - From Chilled. Medium/hot heat 8-12 mins.
Preheat grill. Place under a medium/hot grill. Turn during cooking. Cook thoroughly until the juices run clear and there is no pink meat.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Gas 6, 200°C, Fan 180°C 20-25 mins.
Preheat oven. Place sausages in a roasting tray in centre of oven, turn during cooking. Cook thoroughly until the juices run clear and there is no pink meat.; Shallow Fry - From Chilled. Hot Heat 8-12 mins.
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a frying pan. Add sausages to hot pan turn during cooking. Cook thoroughly until the juices run clear and there is no pink meat. Drain well before serving.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Sleeve - Paper - Widely Recycled; Tray - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Full Product Name:
12 Pork and herb chipolatas
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened, consume within 2 days. Do not exceed use by date.
Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
For use by date see front of pack.
Assured Food Standards Pork
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
British Pork (88%), Water, Onion, Sea Salt, Herbs, Dried Parsley, Black Pepper, Preservative Sodium Metabisulphite, Filled into Natural Sheep Casings
|Typical Values||As Prepared Per 100g||As Prepared Per 2 Chipolatas|
|of which saturates||8.5g||4.0g|
|of which sugars||0.5g||0.2g|
Ready in just 20 minutes, this simple pasta dish, with its tasty mustard sauce, makes a perfect midweek family supper
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.