Waitrose 4 New Zealand Lamb Rack Cutlets Typically: 372g
2 days guaranteed (avg. 2)*
£17.99 per kg
Min. weight: 0.297kg
Max. weight: 0.552kg
Seasonally tender lamb cutlets from a long established group of New Zealand farms, expertly matured and hand prepared by specialist butchers.
We have been working with our New Zealand lamb farmers for many years, selecting them for their high standards of animal husbandry, welfare and commitment to sustainable farming.
- Brands: Waitrose
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened, consume within 1 day. Do not exceed use by date.
Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month.
Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Grill - From Chilled. Medium Heat 10-14 mins.
Preheat grill. Remove all packaging. Place on a grill pan under a medium heat, turning occasionally until the surface of the meat is thoroughly cooked.;
Shallow Fry - From Chilled. 10-14 mins.
Preheat pan. Remove all packaging. Place the meat into a pre-heated non-stick frying pan, turning occasionally until the surface of the meat is thoroughly cooked.
Preparation and Usage
Delicious finished with a glaze of redcurrant & chopped fresh mint
Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Tray & Heat Sealed
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled;
Tray - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
4 lamb rack cutlets
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g Edible Portion|
|of which saturates||13.6g|
|of which sugars||0.0g|
Cook tender spring lamb to perfection with fresh mint leaves, then serve on a bed of creamy pea and potato purée
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.