Offer - Waitrose 8 Unsmoked Dry Cured Back Bacon Rashers 250g
over 1 week *
£13.96 per kg
Prime British pork from pigs born outdoors and reared in airy straw-bedded barns. Waitrose pigs are reared to produce high quality, succulent pork that is tender and full of flavour. They are fed a cereal based diet on carefully selected British farms, exclusively for Waitrose.
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened, consume within 2 days. Do not exceed use by date.
Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month.
Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
For use by date see front of pack.
Grill - From Chilled. Medium heat 5 mins.
Preheat grill. Place under a medium grill, turn halfway through cooking.; Shallow Fry - From Chilled. 4 mins.
Heat 1/2 tbsp of oil in a frying pan. Add bacon and turn halfway through cooking.
Preparation and Usage
Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat. Remove all packaging.
Country of Origin
Tray & Heat Sealed
Film - Mixed Material - Not Currently Recycled; Tray - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Full Product Name:
8 rashers of unsmoked dry cured back bacon
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Pork Loin (97%), Salt, Preservatives Potassium Nitrate and Sodium Nitrite, Antioxidant Sodium Ascorbate
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g||As Sold Per 2 Slices|
|of which saturates||5.5g||3.4g|
|of which sugars||0.0g||0.0g|
These mini galettes with crispy bacon and quail eggs and are the perfect appetiser to serve your guests before Christmas lunch.
This delicious and decadant recipe makes for a great supper. With the sausages and Maille Mustard Mash it's a perfect pairing!
Chestnuts are low in fat and high in complex carbohydrates with a low GI rating, so great for snacking on. This is a very easy supper and children can help prepare the dish by shelling the chestnuts - this is the most time-consuming part of the whole dish. If fresh chestnuts are out of season, these can be replaced by frozen chestnuts.
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.