Waitrose Cotes du Rhone Villages 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
£6.99 per 75cl
Made from... A classic Côtes du Rhône blend of Grenache and Syrah grapes.
- Brands: Waitrose
- Grape Varieties: Grenache
- Wine Styles: Medium Bodied
- Countries: Rhone
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Vegetarian
- Price Ranges: £6 to £8
- Wine Cellar: Red
Preparation and Usage
Good with... Rich, warming casseroles, or a hearty bowl of pasta.
A soft, warming red wine, with rich, spicy summer berry flavours
Good with... Rich, warming casseroles, or a hearty bowl of pasta
Guy Anderson Wines
Gabriel Meffre is based in Gigondas in the heart of the Rhône Valley. One of the largest negociants in the Rhône, it buys in wine from around the region, as well as from its own estates, and is well-known in both France and export markets as a source of quality wines.
The wine is carefully selected from some of the best terroirs of the Côtes du Rhône Villages appellation. The winemaker blends the various wines to deliver a consistent wine that communicates the wonderful character and typicity of the region.
Grenache and Syrah grapes from 45-year-old vines in the Gard and Vaucluse areas of the Rhône appellation. The soil is a mix of clay and limestone. Grapes were machine-harvested at optimal ripeness in mid-late September during good weather. Different grape varieties were vinified separately under controlled temperatures not exceeding 30°C.
Country of Origin
Bottle - Glass - Widely Recycled
Full Product Name:
Côtes du Rhône Villages - Red French Wine
Produce of France
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Lactose, Contains Sulphites
Suitable for Vegetarians
Add flavour with our new Cooks’ Ingredients range – this risotto uses carnaroli rice for a wonderfully creamy dish that is ready in 30 minutes
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.