Waitrose Cottage Pie 400g
2 days guaranteed (avg. 3)*
62.5p per 100g
- Brands: Waitrose
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Cooking Instructions - General. For best results oven heat.
Do not reheat once cooled.; Microwave - From Chilled. Cat D 800W, 6 1/2 mins
Cat E 900W, 6 mins
Cat E 1000W, 5 1/2 mins
Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook. Remove sleeve and pierce film. Place on a microwaveable plate and heat until piping hot. Stand for 1 minute before serving.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Gas 6, 200°C, Fan 180°C, 25-30 mins
Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and film. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven until piping hot and golden brown. Stand for 1 minute before serving.; Oven cook - From Frozen. Gas 6, 200°C, Fan 180°C, 35-40 mins
Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and film. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven until piping hot and golden brown. Stand for 1 minute before serving.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled;
Sleeve - Card - Widely Recycled;
Tray - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Full Product Name:
Minced beef, onions and carrots in a rich onion gravy topped with mashed potato
Keep refrigerated below 5°C.
Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month. For microwave defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
For use by date see front of pack.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Barley, Contains Milk, Contains Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Potato, Beef (22%), Water, Onion, Carrot, Unsalted Butter (Milk), Tomato Paste, Cornflour, Barley Malt Vinegar, Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Beef Extract, Salt, Molasses, Invert Sugar Syrup, Porcini Mushroom Powder, Thyme, Tomato Purée, Ground White Pepper, Garlic Powder, Lemon Oil, Tamarind Flavouring, Chill Powder, Clove, Paprika
|Typical Values||As Prepared Per 100g||As Prepared Per Pack|
|of which saturates||3.8g||14.3g|
|of which sugars||1.8g||6.8g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.