Offer - Waitrose Duchy Organic Peeled Raw King Prawns 150g
2 days guaranteed (avg. 3)*
£24.94 per kg
Organically farmed to the high standards certified by the international organisation Naturland, with care for the local communities environment and wildlife.
Every Waitrose Duchy Organic purchase generates money for The Prince of Wales's Charities. So far, you've helped raise over £14m for good causes. For more information visit www.waitrose.com/organic.
Supporting the Prince's Charities
- Brands: Duchy from Waitrose
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Organic, Nut Free, Gluten Free, Egg Free
- Options: Top Offers, Vitality healthy food, On Offer
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened, consume within 1 day. Do not exceed use by date.
Suitable for freezing. Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
For use by date see front of pack.
Shallow Fry - From Chilled. (3-4Mins).
Remove all packaging. Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a frying pan, add prawns and stir fry over a medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Preparation and Usage
Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw shellfish.
Return To Address
Country of Origin
Tray & Heat Sealed
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled;
Tray - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Raw Peeled Organic King Prawns
WARNING: Although every care is taken to remove shell, some fragments may remain.
Farmed in Ecuador
EU Organic - GB-ORG-02, Ecuador Agriculture
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Organic King Prawns (Penaeus Vannamei) (Crustaceans) (99%), Salt
|Typical Values||as sold per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.2g|
|of which sugars||0.2g|
This salad is very versatile: try it with salmon, or strips of chicken, duck or beef.
Ideal for those with an adventurous palate, this traditional Vietnamese spicy chilli, chicken and prawn pancake has a truly exotic edge. Serve with lettuce, coriander and mint and add some extra zing with the tasty nuoc cham dipping sauce.
This begs for a garden, tea lights, a balmy night and an Indian summer. Failing that, a candle, friends and a picnic blanket on the kitchen floor.
A cleansing and reviving soup that’s simple and quick to make.
Like a cross between a curry and a stir-fry this is rich and satisfying but still crunchy and alive.
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.